The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Ottawa Senators | April 22, 7 p.m. | SNP, RDS2

Rate this topic

-SN-

3 hours ago, Jack Fig said:

Drunkenness is much less rampant than idiocy these days, so it's probably the latter.

I dunno — my wife says I’m a drunken idiot (on game days), so I’d say it’s a 50/50 proposition ...

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Attila Umbrus said:

I can only imagine what you think the rest of BC is like if you think Pitt Meadows is back woods with bajos...lol

I'm from northern BC, ALL of Vancouver metropolitan area, all the way out to Chilliwack is crazy busy to me lol, you're idea of Pitt Meadows being in the back woods amuses me lol

Am I like slime or primordial goo to you if I live beyond Pitt Meadows?

:bigblush:

Don't waist your time with this guy

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, Attila Umbrus said:

I can only imagine what you think the rest of BC is like if you think Pitt Meadows is back woods with bajos...lol

I'm from northern BC, ALL of Vancouver metropolitan area, all the way out to Chilliwack is crazy busy to me lol, you're idea of Pitt Meadows being in the back woods amuses me lol

Am I like slime or primordial goo to you if I live beyond Pitt Meadows?

:bigblush:

I love Northern BC myself.

• Cheers 3

2 hours ago, BCNate said:

Yup, never F with a winning streak. #1 rule of sports.

Normally I agree 100% but these are strange times.

Covid and the fact we have a chance to get both goalies going against the Sens and if Demko struggles go back to Holtby. Chances are we can still win a 5-4 type of game. Then just split it 2-2 for when are schedule gets a lot harder.

#BubbleGreen.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

so... how do you know that Holtby doesn't need the rest? we don't know what his symptoms were and he could simply be in need of a break after two stellar performances. 

Tired after playing 2 games in 4 nights? 

is everyone here a couch potato? These are pro athletes not ordinary joes 

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Devron44 said:

100% if we started Holtby and he had a bad game you’d be on the other side. You take the other side of everything Green does no matter what happens. Green may be just an average coach but you simple just make up things up as you go to try and prove a point and I’m sick of it. Everyone has good qualities and bad qualities. It’s actually impossible for Green to be wrong every single time 

I would also think its impossible for a coach to be wrong 100 percent of the time 

Then we met Willie.....the we met Green 

• Cheers 1