The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Ottawa Senators | April 22, 7 p.m. | SNP, RDS2

Rate this topic

-SN-

3 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

Was pissed before when Green started Holtby when Demko was on a roll and now he starts Demko when Holtby is on a roll

so dumb

ride the hot hand, always 

there is not a back to back situation here 

Thanks coach

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Attila Umbrus said:

I can only imagine what you think the rest of BC is like if you think Pitt Meadows is back woods with bajos...lol

I'm from northern BC, ALL of Vancouver metropolitan area, all the way out to Chilliwack is crazy busy to me lol, you're idea of Pitt Meadows being in the back woods amuses me lol

Am I like slime or primordial goo to you if I live beyond Pitt Meadows?

:bigblush:

The slime reference made me think of this scene from B movie Jekyll and Hyde Together Again. I get you though. I've lived in a few smaller communities in the Interior and North. You should be thankful that you're far enough away that we/they don't flood into your community whenever the weather gets nice.

Edited by RWMc1
  • Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

Just a wild guess but.,,,,,,

to put focus on the fact they don’t like Benning and want him fired?

Yeah because Aquaman is gonna see that and be so overwhelmed by the effort that he'll clean house. Just a bunch of rejects with no hockey knowledge. Maybe donate to a charity or something if they have all this disposable money.

13 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

Was pissed before when Green started Holtby when Demko was on a roll and now he starts Demko when Holtby is on a roll

so dumb

Dude we know you hate Green. Everyone knows that. If Demko is our guy and he’s 100% you get him back in there. We need both goalie rolling down the stretch here. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, gizmo2337 said:

Hoping that we have more of this tonight!

"The best worst goal ever scored"

With the way the Oilers D has been this past decade or so, I'm thinking that music could be applied to a number of goals against ::D

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

so dumb

Yup, never F with a winning streak. #1 rule of sports.

3 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

Juolevi has great passing vision out of his own end, and I love his sneaky jump into the face-off dot for a look on goal.

Just needs his forwards to stop bobbling the puck.  Had at least three great feeds last game that should’ve lead to odd man rushes including that break away feed that Vesey missed

Gut needs real games with real minutes and he will start thriving 

He is great on the offensive blue line keeping the play alive, very deceptive poke check, and no hesitation at standing up in the neutral zone and his own blue line to break up the rush or force offsides