The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers l May 3, 7 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

7 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Kesler was a competitive guy and the Canucks were no longer competitive.

Fair enough, I think most fans were angry with how he only picked like two teams to get traded to or something. 

We need a Burr or Kesler type of player. This team needs someone who is willing to do anything to win.

We play too nice, have to get mean. 

I agree with this because I was a part of that group, but it was dictated by emotion and not fact from Kesler's perspective.   

If an employer signs me to a contract I have every right to enforce whatever part of it I see fit. 

• Huggy Bear 1
  • Vintage 1

8 minutes ago, Green Building said:

Chris Farley Tommy Boy > Ryan Kesler > Tom Wilson Tommy Boy

I don’t know why he continues to pull

stunts Iike this. He’s a great player and last of the dying breed of true power forwards whom any team would have in a heartbeat but his stupid antics are dangerous and borderline psychotic. This definitely isn’t the first time he’s actually tried to hurt another player and seems as if he hasn’t learned from the multiple other suspensions he’s had. Dumbass. 

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, Pickly said:

stunts Iike this. He’s a great player and last of the dying breed of true power forwards whom any team would have in a heartbeat but his stupid antics are dangerous and borderline psychotic. This definitely isn’t the first time he’s actually tried to hurt another player and seems as if he hasn’t learned from the multiple other suspensions he’s had. Dumbass. 

Sometimes guys who play with that edge are very much on the edge and it's about self restraint and anger management. 

He goes all in, in a very bad way at times.  Have to control that crap...it has no place in the game.  You can't just lose it and do whatever.

1 minute ago, Pickly said:

Possessing talent at the same time as attempting to rub 2 psychosis-free brain cells together are not mutually exclusive, I suppose.  

Like, some people can't help licking people, or having too many drinks, or gambling, this is just Willy-boys thing.

• Cheers 1