The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers l May 3, 7 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

3 minutes ago, Jack Fig said:

My older brothers and cousins went to that one. 

I was there too as a 16 YO, Plant lectured the crowd for getting rowdy and throwing bottles if I recall, and then played almost 4 hours. Unreal show it was :)

Dazed and confused last about 40 minutes of Page magic.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Koskinen is an absolute sieve.   Enjoy trying to win in the playoffs with ECHL goaltening and AHL defensemen, Soilers.

An Oilers team with Demko would be pretty scary. Their team reminds me of the Canucks from the early 2000s -- just missing a good goalie.

4 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

My second show I saw at BC Place, first one was Supertramp in 1982? (First concert) Before Roger Hodgson left the band. It was a great show too. 

Payolas and Bryan Adams opened lol. 

Haha ... that must've been awesome! Saw Supertramp in Halifax after Hodgson left ... was a really weird show... Gowan opened. 

• Cheers 2

15 minutes ago, nuck-lifer said:

I was there too as a 16 YO, Plant lectured the crowd for getting rowdy and throwing bottles if I recall, and then played almost 4 hours. Unreal show it was :)

Dazed and confused last about 40 minutes of Page magic.

I watched it on YouTube once. Most of the show is there. 

super Sunday 7 from the 80's... Loverboy, Ted Nugent, Little River Band, Heart, plus a couple I forgot... Empire Stadium on a sunny Sunday afternoon in August

Just now, Dr. Crossbar said:

Haha ... that must've been awesome! Saw Supertramp in Halifax after Hodgson left ... was a really weird show... Gowan opened. 

Yeah the band was never the same. I understand. He wanted to raise a family and not tour anymore. Glad he's recovered from a fall that messed up his hand.