The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers l May 6, 6 p.m. l SNP | ROAD TO 100 EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, lmm said:

fights are dangerous

aint arguing that had no problem with the hamonic fight though, hamonic even let him get the gloves off first before chuckin, still stand by the nurse action though.

5 minutes ago, steviewonder20 said:

I get how bad things were. I had relatives with concentration camp numbers tattooed on them and I still have an aunt alive who saw her father dragged away by the Nazis. But ffs, public health measures put in place to protect us all is not a slippery slope to fascism. When I see someone flouting the rules it pisses me off because it potentially endangers others. No comparison to the Nazis or Communists.

He was not breaking any rules and was reported and made headlines for buying groceries, you know, food that we all need to survive, like I said, slippery slope.

Just now, *Buzzsaw* said:

And his physicality is underrated... he is solid...  may be short, but he is built tough and is willing to go into the corner.

I just hope Green is replaced so Hoglander can start to develop some of his creativity within a system.

He's always played with an edge.  The Russian kid was diving and came back 10 minutes later though.

3 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

Flouting the rules?  What are we talking about here, someone that's been tested every second day, going to buy groceries with a mask on?  

Where has common sense gone?  

I’m not talking about JB at all! I’m responding to a comment that we are on a slippery slope to fascism by people reporting those that flaunt public health rules that are designed to protect us. The comparison is absurd. This has nothing to do with whatever JB did.

54 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

Who gives a F 

Give people their privacy you creep. 

People like me give a F

I arrived back in Canada April 24, did my obligatory 3 days in an expensive downtown hotel and have been cooped up in my condo since.  Haven't even stepped outside the door, following the protocol.   14 day Q ends Saturday 

I've no time nor patience for scofflaws, endangering the public with their smug "I'm ok, f... you" attitude.  If indeed it was him, ought to be fined the $3,750 max, imo

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3
  • RoughGame 1

1 minute ago, Googlie said:

People like me give a F

I arrived back in Canada April 24, did my obligatory 3 days in an expensive downtown hotel and have been cooped up in my condo since.  Haven't even stepped outside the door, following the protocol.   14 day Q ends Saturday 

I've no time nor patience for scofflaws, endangering the public with their smug "I'm ok, f... you" attitude.  If indeed it was him, ought to be fined the $3,750 max, imo

You left the county for work?

1 minute ago, Googlie said:

People like me give a F

The NHL players and staff have different rules they follow as they negotiated with the government. Benning is following those rules.

Chances are he is probably even vaccinated given US access to vaccines.

10 minutes ago, Googlie said:

People like me give a F

your a dork 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • RoughGame 1

8 minutes ago, oldnews said:

yeah, that's it.

All I am asking is you give your reasoning otherwise this is pointless. 

I literally can not agree or disagree with you as you have not put out a single reason as to why Hoglander is a top 6 player maybe you do not think he even is and just wish to disagree with me because I have minority opinion on it. I find that people will often like the Majority opinion more so then the minority opinion. You might be trying to raise your reputation me I do not care about mine. Upvote me give me a bag as I notice you often do I do not care. At least give a reasoning otherwise you are wasting my time.

22 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

True, but someone's head hitting the ice is much more dangerous then getting hit by a punch. 

so why are two dudes defending hamonic removing helmet while whining about the Nurse takedown?

apples to apples if you ask me