The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NDSF: (1) Toronto Maple Leafs vs. (4) Montreal Canadiens | Canadiens win series 4-3

Rate this topic

2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 1  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Maple Leafs in 4
    • Maple Leafs in 5
    • Maple Leafs in 6
    • Maple Leafs in 7
    • Canadiens in 4
    • Canadiens in 5
    • Canadiens in 6
    • Canadiens in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/22/2021 at 11:00 PM

3 minutes ago, oldnews said:

I'm not sure about that...

I feel bad for the true blue Leafs fans.  I have some good friends - that are nothing like their smarmy, cocky, insular arrogant media - who really, really needed a Leafs win - who stick with their team year after year.  Kudos to their resilience.  I wish they didn't have to suffer - and keep my extreme pleasure to myself in their presence.....

But damn do I ever love watching them fail.   Their media market just begs for it, really.

Same

One of my favourite colleagues is from TO and lives and breathes the Leafs.  He never sh!t talks or anything so I feel pretty bad for him tonight

• Cheers 2

33 minutes ago, CanucksJay said:

I would honestly rather have our roster and have hope for the future rather than Oilers or Leafs

I feel like their window is closing while ours is opening.

If we keep going like we are going though we will be the Leafs or Oilers in another 4 or 5 years. Our 'good enough is good enough' culture when we get embarrassed night after night and miss the playoffs is completely unacceptable. The complacency seems to stem from the top and run throughout our organization. I sincerely hope they wake up before generational talents like Hughes are squandered and we still have nothing to show for it. 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, CptCanuck16 said:

If we keep going like we are going though we will be the Leafs or Oilers in another 4 or 5 years. Our 'good enough is good enough' culture when we get embarrassed night after night and miss the playoffs is completely unacceptable. The complacency seems to stem from the top and run throughout our organization. I sincerely hope they wake up before generational talents like Hughes are squandered and we still have nothing to show for it. 

The Canucks won three series last year

• Cheers 2

6 minutes ago, CptCanuck16 said:

ok

• Haha 1