The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Flames | May 18, 2021 | 1 p.m. PT | SNP | PLAYOFF SERIES VS CALGARY EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

3 minutes ago, Shirotashi said:

Cringing hard every time they score gotta be honest. Sorry but i want nothing less

then hard tanking rn. 

Tanking is never, I repeat never on the minds of the guys you want to shove their tails in between their legs and float around. Never volunteered(tanking)but often misread as such.

Edited by KILLER
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Cali Canuck said:

I had a phone call - what happened to TM57's goal?  Offside?  goalie interference?  Canucks scoring too many goals? Yes, that's the one 

very very very barely offside 

1 minute ago, Cali Canuck said:

I had a phone call - what happened to TM57's goal?  Offside?  goalie interference?  Canucks scoring too many goals? Yes, that's the one 

Offside

4 minutes ago, Shirotashi said:

Cringing hard every time they score gotta be honest. Sorry but i want nothing less

then tanking rn. 

To each their own.

Personally, I love beating the Flames and a pick that may/may not turn out isn't worth losing for.  This team starting to find its identity is more important to me.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Hoagy showed GREAT patience on his goal.

image.png

image.png

Such composure and poise...it's like he's been here forever.  Hard to imagine him as being a "new guy".

Yes, the best for swedes is to take the route SHL instead of AHL. B)

• RoughGame 2

2 minutes ago, oldnews said:

which is why I'd let the management group have another season.

I hate when GMs build teams - and then are jettisoned - to watch someone else come in and coast on their build.

Ron Francis

Dale Tallon

etc

GMs that have drafted and assembled solid cores - to have an uppity millenial market get impatient just as it's coming together.

Agree. On the same page. We're set up for a lot to go organically right beyond this season. We just need to get this one over with and start fresh in a normal setting/season. I wouldn't make any changes until we get back to normal and get an accurate gauge of where we are. The Courtnall and Sedins additions to the organization can't hurt in the meantime. But the Jackyls are breathing at the door. ;)