The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bo Horvat and his future [agent on don and dahli]

Rate this topic

Bertuzzipunch

1 hour ago, Bertuzzipunch said:

Taj thinks If you read the lines means completely misconstrue an interview for clicks. Your interpretation of this interview was exactly what Taj was trying to do. I isted to it twice and have no idea how you came up with that summery based off what the agent said.

Summer, gotta love it.

Edited by shayster007
  • Cheers 3

1 hour ago, Bertuzzipunch said:

Taj isn't a legit source, he shouldn't be utilized for anything. He's just another twitter tool screaming into the void. He's Squamfan trolling material, you're better than posting Taj my dude. 

1 hour ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Dhaliwal is just another interviewer that asks leading questions. He's looking for controversy. As far as the actual audio, Bo is feeling impatient. Ok. Wow. Awesome.

Dhaliwal is a snake, an agent mouthpiece. I respected him coming up, because he simply stuck to reporting, but then he began attempting to become a personality. He makes his own speculation out to be something of note, whereas he doesn't know &^@# all unless people tell him something. 

44 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

We have a toxic fanbase, part of which is well represented on places like reddit, twitter, and some members here. *cough* Squamfan...

I dunno, I don't like that generalization. Every sizeable sports fanbase has fans that could be described as toxic. Do we have toxic fans? Absolutely, but is the fanbase as a whole toxic? I wouldn't consider either of us to be so. 

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 2

2 hours ago, Aladeen said:

Oh what is his agent supposed to say? No he doesn't want to win he would rather the team not make the playoffs cause he really values his time off and loves the game of golf? 

But for you:

"Bo wants to make the playoffs and is committed to making the Canucks better and doing all he can to help the team win"

Equals

"if the Canucks aren't pushing for a Stanley Cup by the time his contract runs out, he's gone"

ERRRR OKAY DERE BUD!

Thanks for this. Haven't listened to the interview and won't bother.

1 hour ago, Drakrami said:

Benning's been trying to be aggressive every offseason if you haven't noticed...

While most of the moves I agree with, most of the moves have not worked out unfortunately. 

I have noticed and he needs to stick to the plan.

12 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

Taj isn't a legit source, he shouldn't be utilized for anything. He's just another twitter tool screaming into the void. He's Squamfan trolling material, you're better than posting Taj my dude. 

Dhaliwal is a snake, an agent mouthpiece. I respected him coming up, because he simply stuck to reporting, but then he began attempting to become a personality. He makes his own speculation out to be something of note, whereas he doesn't know &^@# all unless people tell him something. 

I dunno, I don't like that generalization. Every sizeable sports fanbase has fans that could be described as toxic. Do we have toxic fans? Absolutely, but is the fanbase as a whole toxic? I wouldn't consider either of us to be so. 

Dhaliwal deserves to be fired.  If this whole Nate Schmidt thing was a hoax, I’m going to create a petition for him to be fired.

1 minute ago, Patel Bure said:

Dhaliwal deserves to be fired.  If this whole Nate Schmidt thing was a hoax, I’m going to create a petition for him to be fired.

Even if it was a hoax, he probably won't be. Most of the hockey media in this market should always be taken with more than a grain of salt imo. So long as fans eat it up, engage, and money is made by the proper people there will always be someone new to fill any vacancy that comes to be. 

This isn't to say they can't, and don't report legit things, but it's a business at the end of the day and I question the journalistic integrity of many of em. 

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

Even if it was a hoax, he probably won't be. Most of the hockey media in this market should always be taken with more than a grain of salt imo. So long as fans eat it up, engage, and money is made by the proper people there will always be someone new to fill any vacancy that comes to be. 

This isn't to say they can't, and don't report legit things, but it's a business at the end of the day and I question the journalistic integrity of many of em. 

Unfortunately, you are correct.  

It’s just said that Dhaliwal is turning out to be an even bigger douchebag than JD Burke.

• Cheers 1

57 minutes ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

Kids are out of school, some posters have payroll-envy, and things aren't rolling out as they had it planned on NHL '13.

By the way, I'm not able to send you a physical beer, so hope you're able to enjoy the virtual beer.  ;)

I’m at a nice little pub on the island, crushed a couple Kilkennys 

• Cheers 3

2 minutes ago, Patel Bure said:

Unfortunately, you are correct.  

It’s just said that Dhaliwal is turning out to be an even bigger douchebag than JD Burke.

Success changes a lot of folks unfortunately 

But he's hustling, I get it 

13 minutes ago, Kenny Blankenship said:

The crow and gate, great little spot 

Awesome. I am not far from there but I have yet to stop in. Will definitely check it out soon.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, bishopshodan said:

What the F is a Taj? 

'Read between the lines'.....sooo, like, something that wasn't said? 

Someone whose self-identity is entirely derived from what a few hundred people on Twitter think of him. Media manipulate this guy into creating drama for the market. Reason number 1,117 for why I no longer have any hockey accounts on Twitter. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Down by the River said:

Someone whose self-identity is entirely derived from what a few hundred people on Twitter think of him. Media manipulate this guy into creating drama for the market. Reason number 1,117 for why I no longer have any hockey accounts on Twitter.

I haven't listened/read local media for a while.

I rely on the great minds of CDC for opinions on the team. I mean it, some of the posters on here are fantastic and the debates that the groups have tend to iron out facts and popular opinion without the drama and snake oil that the click bait, sh!t stirring, talking heads try to feed us.

• Like 1