The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Minnesota Wild at Vancouver Canucks | Oct. 26, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, Viper007 said:

Boeser was off.  Didn't get it high enough on the 2 on 1, fans on the one time attempt, and then missed the shot high, which causes the quick transition on the 3rd goal.  OUCH!  Triple whammy.

Not pnly did he miss it but he stood there thinking about it while the puck was going the other way.

• Upvote 4

Just now, cowboy644 said:

God listening to 650 after the game and Hirsh and the boys makes me shake my head as much as Greens coaching.I wish they had the balls to say that maybe a coaching change may be needed.They are blaming it on the 1st game back after a road trip.

Coaching change will not happen until the media gets behind it. How else are the fans supposed to have their voice heard?

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, SergioMomesso said:

I couldn’t count how many times Petey was caught from behind on a back check and was pushed off the puck like a little brother trying to keep up

Petty looks terrible.  he needs to be put on the 3rd line and off the PP unit so he can regain his game.   The Lotto line is a big negative right now and a major liability in our own zone.    

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cowboy644 said:

God listening to 650 after the game and Hirsh and the boys makes me shake my head as much as Greens coaching.I wish they had the balls to say that maybe a coaching change may be needed.They are blaming it on the 1st game back after a road trip.

Media is in love with Green. Suggesting firing him is blasphemy l!

21 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

I'm beginning to think this team is constructed with the wrong players.    There is not one single dependable offensive line and our defence is suspect at best.

Something is seriously wrong with this team!  What can be done to correct this disfunctional team?

wile e coyote GIF

SELL.THE.TEAM.

• Wat 1
  • Upvote 1