The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | Oct. 30th, 2021, 7:00 PM Pacific | CBC | 2021 Halloween Edition

Rate this topic

Roberts

Oilers @ Canucks  

189 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Or get the first goal. It is not acceptable and the coach doesn’t care they they can’t score first. It’s not a coincidence anymore folks. Just a terrible start to the season. They are what we are seeing. Just not a good hockey club.

Hi!  I'm a NHL coach and I couldn't care less if the team scores first or loses the game as I get paid the same anyways!

/sarcasm

Really???

Just now, Coconuts said:

&^@# McDavid

If someone took out one his his legs they'd have a fan for life 

During past decades the stars of the day would get run at .. it’s beyond me how every team doesn’t touch this guy 

Where is Pettersson? Our forward group is MIA AGAIN. It’s not acceptable. This crap on the ice is just terrible. I don’t get how it’s the same again and again. Can anyone explain? Embarrassing. You can’t show up for the first period for 7/9 games. There is just something wrong with this team. The construction of it. I think they need more vocal leadership that calls out players during the game.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82