The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Man offended by sexualized ketchup label

JM_

I think this man’s taking no nut November very seriously but I am not sure he’ll be successful though. Only 2 days in and ketchup seems to be getting to him already. 

I only can imagine what others foods and condiments bother him on a daily. 

• Haha 2
  • Vintage 1

On 11/2/2021 at 8:27 AM, JM_ said:

I don't know if this guy has pulled off an incredible troll job, or he's really offended, but this just seems like a CDC white noise topic if there ever was one.

Pizza Hut responds after outraged customer criticises ‘sexual’ ketchup label

A Pizza Hut customer has accused the restaurant chain of “sexualising” ketchup – and stated that he was “put off” using the sauce.

31-year-old Adrian Shann was offended by the words “Shake, Squeeze and Squirt” that were printed on the tomato ketchup bottles.

https://todayuknews.com/us-news/pizza-hut-responds-after-outraged-customer-criticises-sexual-ketchup-label/

This is pathetic but a good example of how society has completely fallen apart. Everyone offended by everything and the news giving them attention by reporting it. 

1 hour ago, Canuck Luck said:

This is pathetic but a good example of how society has completely fallen apart. Everyone offended by everything and the news giving them attention by reporting it. 

part of me thinks this guys is just trolling everyone.