The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Golden Knights Sat Nov 13th

Rate this topic

ForzaTikare

1 minute ago, LesPaul81 said:

No way that happens, it certainly should though.  I can't remember the last time I was so disappointed In one of our top tier players.  Especially after holding out.  Show up EP.  Show.  Up.

No kidding. Lots of young players have slumps but this is something else. 

He's a completely different player than in his first 2 years.

Well. Do we really need to wait until game 20 to make changes? I think it’s safe to say Benning has not built a competitive team and does not have a an nhl coach on this team minus Ian Clark. All we do is lose and everything is ok according to ownership. Do they have any pride in what they are selling? They need to get someone from the Tampa bay organization.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

3 minutes ago, on the cycle said:

Benning is the living embodiment of "Fake it until you make it" regardless of how things go this season it has to be his last year as GM here.

You'd think.  Yet the guy has the 2nd longest tenure of any Canuck GM with one of the worst records to show for it - all the while spending to the cap.  I think Aquilini values his yes men puppets and he knows that another, more experienced GM will argue with him or give him sass.  Benning may very well end up the longest Canuck GM of all time if Aquilini is still the owner in 3 years.  

Just now, Rush17 said:

They will blame this one on the refs. Green will get a pass on this loss. lol.

That is the frustrating part.

Demko intentionally pushed the net off while Vegas was pressing and had control of the puck, that should be a penalty every single time.