The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Colorado Avalanche | Nov 17 | 6 PM PT | Apathy Edition

Rate this topic

Roger Neilsons Towel

9 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

I hated the Oilers back then..,as some ppl know I love them now last few years.., my sons go U of A and I spend a lot of time in EDM…  like you said not many games were on tv back then I used to have this crappy radio and listen to Jim Robson most nights while laying in bed

Was such a different time. I remember for updates before bed I would have to phone the radio ski and sports line for the evening scores and stats. Sometimes, I'd have to listen to the ski mountain snow reports first. Lol. Was a different time, but I miss the innocence and magic of the game. We know too much now and the game was more special when I didn't. 

• Vintage 1

Expecting 5-3 lost for us today. But it will be a hard fought lost where Green and Benning will use this as justification for the team beginning to turn around the corner. But only to be followed by a 4-0 thumping by the Jets on Friday in which they will find another lame excuse. 

Edited by runtzguy

2 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

Was just going to say:

I'm really enjoying soccer these days (go TC/Whitecaps)

Ya I went watched a whitecaps game for the first time too.. it was very fun..

Definitely will be going to more games … 25 to 30 of our group of friends went together and everyone I’ve talked to wants to go again.. 

it’s a fun night going to a Whitecap's game 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, rekker said:

Was such a different time. I remember for updates before bed I would have to phone the radio ski and sports line for the evening scores and stats. Sometimes, I'd have to listen to the ski mountain snow reports first. Lol. Was a different time, but I miss the innocence and magic of the game. We know too much now and the game was more special when I didn't. 

100% rekker

damn maybe it’s a bit of nostalgia on my part but

Bryan Adams and Jon Bonjovi were bumping. Problems at school got dealt with a good fist fight, never heard of guns…. 

“those were the best days of my life”

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

Guys and gals plus pronoun

this years cdc get together we can do at my farm house in Langley 

im going to Edmonton for 3 months next month for Xmas to spend the me with my children 

Big property pool hot tub I’m willing to host because property getting developed so we should have a nice cook out there….  just only cdc members 

we can around march or April approx around that time 

im going to EDM for cpl months starting Xmas  to spend some time with my sons …. When I get back I can host… 

I’m down if you guys want..

• Cheers 3
  • Huggy Bear 1