The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Jets | Nov 19 7pm SNP thank u so much benning <3 just another 6 more years were almost there ;D

Rate this topic

Odd.

1 hour ago, wallstreetamigo said:

Sadly the only thing that will wake Aquilini up is if people join the apathy parade around this team.

There are already, alot of fans that are unable to go, due to various reasons and if this situation continues, he wjll loss the ones that can go. The view of the empty seats, if it becomes too sudden might force a panic move - hope not.

Well....its just so strange that this team can be underperforming so badly. we have a good team....but too many are underperforming and we are not getting anywhere. we are just marginally better then last season with 6 wins in the first 17 games...last year it was 5 wins in the first 17. the thing is.....we should be on top 3 of our division minimum. Im not sure if we only have 3 good D-men and not good enough defensive D. Am i missing sutter as center on the PK? well....im hoping for like a.....ketchup effect where the floodgates open and the team scores a bit more and manages to keep the oposition from scoring on the PP and we would probably be a lot better then we are now...confidence wise as well as in the standings. lets gooooo.... goddammit!

3 hours ago, wallstreetamigo said:

Sadly the only thing that will wake Aquilini up is if people join the apathy parade around this team.

Yeah security confiscated signs that says fire Benning..  why are we paying good money so they can dictate how we can react, can and cannot do in the arena. Wtf sue the team for false advertisement.. sue them for making the arena into a library. Sue the team.  Sue them for false hope... 

3 hours ago, Kumquats said:

The Jets have only 1 regulation loss in the past 10 games.

I like our odds... Of allowing them to score a touchdown. 

Jets played last night vs oilers in a 2-1 shootout lose. Canucks feels sorry and spot them a 2 goal lead... 

29 minutes ago, appleboy said:

One more really high draft pick won't hurt.

As long as they don't sell that pick .

I don't think they will at this point. Canucks are probably talking about selling early at this point. There's gonna be a ton of hype if and when we get Wright this year, although Arizona is just awful as well

Angela James, our next GM and maybe coach... I had a vision and hope canucks have the same too.. us boys always listen to there mothers? Maybe canucks can start a trend... she's the gretzky of women's hockey... what can go wrong. What's another 8 years of rebuild. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Houdini said:

all I know is if I performed as bad as the canucks my neighbour that has a thing for my wife would actually stand a chance, unlucky for him I have a system that works.

Just in case maybe put some cameras up lol.   Just kidding.  But man yes people usually lose their jobs if they aren't performing to expectations.   Green can't do anything right in the CDC's eyes.   Change.  Don't change.   Leave the lines alone!  Use a blender.    His team has underperformed.  

Edited by IBatch

21 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

Classic a walk down memory lane.

Man that was actually tough to watch.   Liked seeing Steamer getting his introduction, same with the Sedins ..."Those Sedins are nice guys" " Yes the best - same with Eddie he's a good kid"...  people say some really nasty things about these guys that work so hard for us to enjoy the game.   Don't mind passionate fans, but it crosses the line all too often on this site.   Also why i've never bothered with the HF because if folks on here say it's way worse then this... 

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

Canucks have improved each of the last few games and played very well against Colorado.

(We have to do something about these Canuck-Killing Referees!)

Big boy pants, work gloves, protective equipment, bad attitude, and give 'er every shift.

Take no excrement but dish it out big time.

Petey looked much better last game and they finally played like a team.

Hamonic back has helped a lot.

I think we're gonna win this one.

Winnipeg's sleeping on us.

Breakout game for Canucks.

Demmer with the shut, and 4 point game for Hughes.

Go Bo Go

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1