The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Hawks Nov 21 5pm SNP chaisson appreciation thread

Rate this topic

Odd.

1 minute ago, bishopshodan said:

I hate those virtual ads on the glass. The Scetchers one is crooked. 

I feel they are ripping off the fans that are in those seats. I used to scan for friends when I lived in Van as a lot of folks I knew would go to the games. 

That said, advertising there is better than on the player unis.

I’m pretty sure those ads only show up for the tv audience. If you watch as the camera moves with the play it takes a second or two to be lit up.

5 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Since @Canuckfanforlife82doesn't seem to be about I assume we can all agree Canucks' issues are all solved and we're definitely making the playoffs? Possibly too soon to plan the parade, but maybe start electing a parade planning preparation commitee

I am here. I actually think they are playing like a team, which is a big positive. I will still wait and see what the rest of the game brings. It’s only been one game. They are playing a tired team for the second time in a row. Keep things in perspective. No parade routes yet.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

Just now, StanleyCupOneDay said:

I’m pretty sure those ads only show up for the tv audience. If you watch as the camera moves with the play it takes a second or two to be lit up.

They do. Thats what I meant. I would look for my friends on tv when I wasn't at the game myself.