The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] J.T. Miller Trade/Contract Talks

Podzilla

3 hours ago, Jester13 said:

Fans also need to be reminded that it's not that we "want" to move him, but that we likely have to. 

3 hours ago, aGENT said:

OH MY GORDIE YES. It's not that we "hate Miller" or don't understand what he brings, or even (directly) that he's almost 30 etc. It's just being pragmatic about where the team is, and where Miller is in relation. It's situational, not personal.

Yup, exactly. It ain't personal. I think he's been fantastic, but I also don't see him as a long-term fit. 

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Insider trading on tee ess enn just mentioned that jt miller should be looking at 4 assets coming back.

Interesting....

not just that, Lebrun said Rutherford is saying give my your best offer sooner than later 

• Cheers 1

6 hours ago, aGENT said:

I don't think anybody has said he "wants out". More like... inclined to go to market as UFA, more likely to extend on a contender, more likely to extend on a US team, more likely to go to a lower tax (US team) etc 

JT probably has not said that he wanted out, but he’s neither said he wants to remain a Canuck. Weird place for management. But if that’s his position, then I think JR and the rest of the executive team probably trades him and allows his new team to figure him out, while we get the best assets in return for a rebuild on the fly. 

• Cheers 1

30 minutes ago, JM_ said:

not just that, Lebrun said Rutherford is saying give my your best offer sooner than later 

Interesting. Seems like the Canucks are doing their due diligence in seeing what offers come their way. 

Seems NY has competition for Miller…

Let the best offer win.

49 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Insider trading on tee ess enn just mentioned that jt miller should be looking at 4 assets coming back.

Interesting....

42 minutes ago, JM_ said:

Something like Chytil, Schneider, Othman and first probably the ask.

On 1/26/2022 at 3:57 PM, EliasBoeser said:

Can’t really answer that, as I’m not in this scenario, maybe he likes the city? Lots of variables.

I can imagine how many points Brooks thinks Strome would have in this game.  They've scored four, he probably thinks Strome would have 6 points

6 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

I think Alvin and company already know who to keep, and who to move on.….

Im going to leave you guys with your champagne wishes and caviar dreams Stawnzy 

dream dreaming GIF

What are you trying to say in the previous message?