The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Pittsburgh Penguins | Nov 24, 2021 4 PM PDT | Normal GDT Edition

Rate this topic

Templeton Peck

1 minute ago, SergioMomesso said:

I get why JT gets so pissed off. I would lose my sh1t playing with Boeser and Petey too. These kids have to get better and make plays. 

Ask JT about playing for a coach like Vigneault, he pushed him to be better every day to the point where JT hated him at the time, now he speaks fondly and appreciative of that, that’s what Petey, Boeser and most of the roster needs. I want Babcock for this reason alone these guys can’t appreciate a good players coach until they’ve had a taskmaster 

• Like 1
  • RoughGame 1

Just now, KelownaCanucksFan said:

Ask JT about playing for a coach like Vigneault, he pushed him to be better every day to the point where JT hated him at the time, now he speaks fondly and appreciative of that, that’s what Petey, Boeser and most of the roster needs. I want Babcock for this reason alone these guys can’t appreciate a good players coach until they’ve had a taskmaster 

I wanted Boudreau as I felt his style of play would benefit the team better but now I agree for the same reason. 

• Like 1