The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Pittsburgh Penguins | Nov 24, 2021 4 PM PDT | Normal GDT Edition

Rate this topic

Templeton Peck

2 minutes ago, gregthehockeynut said:

I feel like TG is deploying them as a shutdown pair and it's hurting their offence a ton.

Bo has alluded to coach wanting them to be a shutdown line. 

Nobody told coach or those two that they can also score. 

Just now, KelownaCanucksFan said:

Boudreau is nothing but a playoff failure, he’s lost like 7 or 8 game sevens with teams that have severely underperformed when it mattered. President trophies don’t matter if you lost your last game of the season. Look up urinatingtree on YouTube he has an awesome video about BBQ Boudreau 

At least he makes the playoffs unlike Green. Green hasnt made the playoffs, the bubble doesnt count because that was just a fluke run 

• Vintage 1

Just now, DefCon1 said:

At this point you can put prime Hasek in net and our team will lose. When we cant score 1 goal, you are blaming the goalie? are you serious?

I'm not blaming the goalie, I think he's Vezina capable. 

I just find it odd seeing him let in a bad goal and people say things like - "if it wasn't for Demko it would be 7-0". 

Just now, Canuck Luck said:

Agreed. I luv that book series. Read it many times. They butchered it for tv...ouch.

It was no A Song of Ice and Fire but I loved way back in the 90s when I read it while still in school. It was okay but the forced racial diversity when the series offers many opportunities for it down the road was annoying. The rushed plot and no character building was far worse though. 

Rosamund Pike was great though.