The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brendan Lemieux bites Brady Tkachuk

Rate this topic

cuporbust

• cuporbust changed the title to Brendan Lemieux bites Brady Tkachuk
17 minutes ago, Toyotasfan said:

Claude was one of the nastiest players of his time. Like Marchant in a bigger body. Brendan Lemieux isn’t nearly as talented as his dad was but his demeaner leads me to believe there is something seriously wrong with that family .

The revenge was glorious though! This video doesn't show the full beatdown but at one point McCarty was kneeing Lemieux's head into the boards. It was brutal. 

Edited by Gnarcore
  • Like 3

57 minutes ago, cuporbust said:

https://www.sportsnet.ca/nhl/article/kings-lemieux-offered-in-person-hearing-for-biting-senators-tkachuk/

Chip off the old blocks lol. It's not just brady proving generational character flaws imo 

Brendan's dad's history 

Screenshot_20211128-091205_Chrome.jpg

We don’t know the full story. If someone is trying to shove their hand in the mouth or fish-hook you and rip open the side of your mouth, and the only defence you have is to bite them... I don’t condemn it. 

2 of the greasiest families in NHL history. 

• Cheers 2

58 minutes ago, Bure_of_94 said:

We don’t know the full story. If someone is trying to shove their hand in the mouth or fish-hook you and rip open the side of your mouth, and the only defence you have is to bite them... I don’t condemn it. 

2 of the greasiest families in NHL history. 

Exactly, why was the finger in a position to be bit in the first place. If someone shoves their nasty ass finger in my mouth then i reserve the right to chomp that thing

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, McBackup said:

Yeah biting is over the line but Matthew being oblivious to the irony of his comments is something else.

Brady is not a dirty player. He doesn’t exactly start $&!#, however, he’s always fighting and sticking up for his teammates. Far from Matthew.

Rheres a reason why he’s captain at 22. I remember wanting Brady so bad and was sad he was taken early, but Hughes more than makes up for it. 

• Wat 1

20 minutes ago, Odd. said:

Brady is not a dirty player. He doesn’t exactly start $&!#, however, he’s always fighting and sticking up for his teammates. Far from Matthew.

Rheres a reason why he’s captain at 22. I remember wanting Brady so bad and was sad he was taken early, but Hughes more than makes up for it. 

Cool.

• RoughGame 1