The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Los Angeles Kings at Vancouver Canucks | Dec. 06, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, GoCanucksGo! said:

Have another look at Petey’s after game. Something is not right with Petey. Just compare his facial expression and that of Brock’s. I am worried that there might be something horrible going on with EP40 :blink: 

Nah, I think he's just hard on himself.  I'm sure that penalty shot was something that would have given him a huge boost but he'll be ok.  Time and patience.

• Upvote 4

Ever notice the firsts that seem to happen with Canucks? Shutout on Bruce’s first night. Goal by Lammikko, first as a Canuck. 
Go back over the years and it seems players always seem to score on their first night as a Canuck. 
Damn good game. 
Funny how when I saw Chaisson on the bench and I thought when the heck did Janik Hansen come back. 
Let’s hope this  wasn’t a one time showing. 

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Love him.. a Canadian market needed a guy like BB .. we stole him from under Phillys nose.. they wanted him as well.. 

Doesn't sound like it.  Sounds like Fletcher had his mind set on giving the gig to Yeo for now.  They haven't reached out to anyone and it looks like they aren't going to start looking for anyone just yet.  Fletcher was a big fan of Yeo in Minnesota and really delayed as long as he could to fire him.