The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks to be limited to 50% capacity at Rogers Arena until end of January

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 hour ago, RU SERIOUS said:

You could have just stopped at "The US is Stupid".    No need to define how "stupid" people get the deeper south you go in their country , as most "NORMAL" people know that allready!  Just saying....

I'm just grateful that the American friends I have (ok I don't have a lot lol) take Covid seriously

2 hours ago, IBatch said:

Dude your kidding me right?   Don't disrespect the greatest generation like that.   Huge difference between ant-semites and the second world war - and not being able to go to an arena, because you'd risk the few of that generation, and a lot of their kids and even grandkids lives by not following the science.    What a ridiculous thing to say.   

Geez. It's not segregation at all. Talk about self entitled. 

6 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

I'm taking @Bure_of_94 at his word that he's vaccinated, and trying to work through his thought process on the segregation idea. 

I think its important to hear him out on it, as this is the kind of thing the anti-vaxxers love to manipulate people with. 

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

9 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

Lol.  Sure buddy - this is just like the last century, and the problems we actually went through.   Get off the pedestal, we can't have our macho cappuccino because of lockdowns or go see a freaking hockey game.   Same thing for sure. 

• Cheers 1

20 hours ago, IBatch said:

Lol.  Sure buddy - this is just like the last century, and the problems we actually went through.   Get off the pedestal, we can't have our macho cappuccino because of lockdowns or go see a freaking hockey game.   Same thing for sure. 

Can’t watch hockey? Bummer.

Cat drink and dance in a club? Too bad.

Have to show a vax card? Ouch, such sacrifice.

Do people really have the gall to equate this with what our parents and grandparents fought for? 
This is my father’s food ration card which had to be produced to buy food staples, if and when they were available.

2E037B5B-9F87-4408-9D62-B54C4E371466.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Vintage 1

49 minutes ago, Shayster007 said:

The troll speaks?! Thought you only had the ability to press that one button. Good for you!

When do you think you're getting the freedoms you lost over the past two years back?  After the fourth booster?  Or is seven the magic number :rolleyes:.  Legitimately curious.

1 hour ago, 4petesake said:

Can’t watch hockey? Bummer.

Cat drink and dance in a club? Too bad.

Have to show a vax card? Ouch, such sacrifice.

Do people really have the gall to equate this with what our parents and grandparents fought for? 
This is my father’s food ration card which had to be produced to buy food staples, if and when they were available.

Your father's food ration card has nothing to do with a Vaccine Passport...  It didn't force him to submit to an experimental drug, that hasn't passed clinical trials (3 years standard for any vaccine) that very clearly isn't working.  100% of the Flames are double-jabbed yet 80% of the team is in Covid protocol...  Rogers Arena has had a proof of vaccination program implemented since the start of the season yet they need to reduce capacity by 50%...  Why?

If you guys seriously haven't figured out that these vaccinations are doing nothing to slow the spread of this thing, I'm sad for you.  I could post much more evidence than just those two examples but I'm sure it would be lost on most of you anyways.