The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

If the Canucks make the playoffs I'll...

Rate this topic

DS4quality

Good question....  

I bought a little mini controller (Raspberry Pi) and have an LED strip...  so if we make the playoffs I'll make a big Blue and Green light show so that all my neighbours see it :) 

4 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

Good question....  

I bought a little mini controller (Raspberry Pi) and have an LED strip...  so if we make the playoffs I'll make a big Blue and Green light show so that all my neighbours see it :) 

Ooh, I like.  That give me an idea - I could be festive and put out blue and green Christmas lights, and maybe spell Canucks with them in the window so everyone knows  that the Canucks are in the Playoffs and the Kraken are not. 

1 minute ago, brilac said:

Ooh, I like.  That give me an idea - I could be festive and put out blue and green Christmas lights, and maybe spell Canucks with them in the window so everyone knows  that the Canucks are in the Playoffs and the Kraken are not. 

That's a way better idea then mine....  I wonder if they have only green ones and only blue ones out there. 

16 minutes ago, DefCon1 said:

What if the Canucks come short of making playoffs because of not being able to play a full 82 game season due to all the postponements?

They should play this in the dressing room if that happens:

I like this remake, never heard it before 

1 hour ago, DS4quality said:

Life's been tough these days and the no games has given me a lot of free time. I know it's a long shot, but if the Canucks were to make the playoffs this season how will you celebrate? 

I've decided I will buy an OEL jersey.

But I want either a stick in rink, or fingers crossed a white skate...or maybe even a yellow skate hahaha, or a black skate. 

What will you do? 

well I can see your used to champagne

but I'll buy you a beer