The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Tuesday, January 11, 2022 Vancouver Canucks @ Florida Panthers at 4:00 pm on  SNP TV and SNP650 Radio

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

Just now, Elias Pettersson said:

I’d do Lammikko and Juulsen for Juolevi.  Seems like a fair trade and we need a LHD real bad…

Wonder what we'd have to add to Chiasson to get that Gadjovich kid.  Green should have been fired on the spot for even suggesting the BS he pulled after training camp.  What he did to this franchise is simply unforgivable.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Tonight was a reality check.

I don't feel that way.

They'll get going again....this was the breaking back in game.  Sadly.  Gotta build the momentum again, although this road trip isn't going to support that much.

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, JoshuaGuy said:

Not really. Just a cold team. We start every year like this too. Regulars don't see ice until literally last preseason game. 

Exactly, we haven't played for like 1.5 weeks.  Practice just ain't the same.
Hopefully this game and Florida's speed warms them up for Tampa next.

Just now, JoshuaGuy said:

Not really. Just a cold team. We start every year like this too. Regulars don't see ice until literally last preseason game. 

It was a reality check that sets the tone of this road trip in terms of upcoming caliber. And sure, we're cold but the reality doesn't get easier. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, -DLC- said:

I don't feel that way.

They'll get going again....this was the breaking back in game.  Sadly.  Gotta build the momentum again, although this road trip isn't going to support that much.

That's OK. I get it. 

This was my previous comment and how I feel ... "It was a reality check that sets the tone of this road trip in terms of upcoming caliber. And sure, we're cold but the reality doesn't get easier."

3 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Wonder what we'd have to add to Chiasson to get that Gadjovich kid.  Green should have been fired on the spot for even suggesting the BS he pulled after training camp.  What he did to this franchise is simply unforgivable.

Hunt over OJ lol. Good stuff 

Doweling over macewan 

Good  thing they fired all the fools responsible. 

forsling looks good to bad we threw him away for nothing to. 

hindsight right right… lol

Edited by combover

2 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

I don't feel that way.

Ya Ottawa was supposed to be that game , not a surprising outcome , glad they’re still battling 

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, JoshuaGuy said:

one less lame call, and not having Hoglander lose his man and this thing is a lot more competitive. Or coming out of the 1st tied. 

ah well, on to the next one.