The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Sunday, Jan 23/22 St. Louis Blues @ Vancouver Canucks 7:00 Rogers Arena SNPTV SNP650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

Well the Nucks are FRACKED.....amazing effort last game...but they are going to need to more than that to survive this game and get another loser point.......the D will have to be air tight and litle Mikey will need to be like Bubble Demko....and for FFS Petey will need to carry this club....but that is not gonna happen...so I will happy if they can keep it close at least and not a blow out!....

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

I’m saying that 10 days of quarantine isn’t necessary.

Both top health officials on either side of the border have cut it down to 5 days.

Why would you need to do 5 on both sides of the border? Too many blanket policies and not enough common sense.

its a federal border, not a BC border 

• Vintage 3

2 hours ago, bigbadcanucks said:

Gonna call it now...DiPietro is going to steal the game for the Canucks.  Canucks by one.

Halak trade rumours go into high gear after tonight.

Halak needs to agree to being moved. I don't think he's willing to waive. 

Would love to get something for him, but completely open to the idea that we just keep him through his contract.

9 minutes ago, VegasCanuck said:

Halak needs to agree to being moved. I don't think he's willing to waive. 

Would love to get something for him, but completely open to the idea that we just keep him through his contract.

Yeah, the only way he agrees is if hes going to be moved to somewhere he can be the starter for a potential contender imo. 

• Cheers 2