The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Saturday, February 12, 2022 Toronto Maple Leafs (30-11-3) @ Vancouver Canucks (21-21-6) at 4:00 on SportsNet, NHL Network, TVAS and SNP650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

16 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Beating the Leafs on HNIC is always extra special.

If you think the NHL HQ is going to allow the Canucks a win over the Laffers then you're dreaming big time. After the Flamers gave the Laffers a spank'n it is time for redemption. I can hear the panel rationalizing the reffing already. The only positive vibe sent the Canucks tonight will be the fact they hired another woman VP. MacLean will look like he is enjoying his tighty whities. Sure I am jaded. It took decades to get this way.   :rolleyes:

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 3

10 minutes ago, Boudrias said:

If you think the NHL HQ is going to allow the Canucks a win over the Laffers then you're dreaming big time. After the Flamers gave the Laffers a spank'n it is time for redemption. I can hear the panel rationalizing the reffing already. The only positive vibe sent the Canucks tonight will be the fact they hired another woman VP. MacLean will look like he is enjoying his tighty whities. Sure I am jaded. It took decades to get this way.   :rolleyes:

Well the PK has been good so perhaps we can win despite the buttman antics. We need this more than the laffs so if the intensity is not there, it's a sign the team is done like my mother's perpetually over-cooked beef roasts. GCG

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, NHTyrany said:

Well the PK has been good so perhaps we can win despite the buttman antics. We need this more than the laffs so if the intensity is not there, it's a sign the team is done like my mother's perpetually over-cooked beef roasts. GCG

Just play smart, keep the feet moving. Don't let the refs be put in a position they have to make a call. Because you know it rarely goes Vancouver's way.