The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Waivers] Mathieu Perreault, Tyler Benson

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [Waivers] Mathieu Perreault, Tyler Benson

At this stage of his career I'm not sure if Perrault could be capable of playing third line centre or not but if the scouts think so then bringing in a guy with a career 50.7 faceoff percentage may be a easy way to help to shore up this team without giving up an asset should they make the playoffs.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, GB5 said:

At this stage of his career I'm not sure if Perrault could be capable of playing third line centre or not but if the scouts think so then bringing in a guy with a career 50.7 faceoff percentage may be a easy way to help to shore up this team without giving up an asset should they make the playoffs.

At the worst, I would put him 4th line C over Petan or losing Highmore on the Motto line until Petey is back. Even if it's a 1-2 game trial before being waived again, might not hurt.

Also being mindful that he was previously coach by Bruce Boudreau and was a decent 2-way C at that time in his career.

• Cheers 2

15 hours ago, RakuRaku said:

If Benson is better than Chiasson, then claim Benson and waive Chiasson!

If Benson is about the same but faster than Chiasson, then claim Benson and waive Chiasson!

If Benson is about the same but hits way more than Chiasson, then claim Benson and waive Chiasson!

If Benson makes no real difference to our line-up... then claim Benson and waive Chiasson!

Waive you!

18 hours ago, RakuRaku said:

If Benson is better than Chiasson, then claim Benson and waive Chiasson!

If Benson is about the same but faster than Chiasson, then claim Benson and waive Chiasson!

If Benson is about the same but hits way more than Chiasson, then claim Benson and waive Chiasson!

If Benson makes no real difference to our line-up... then claim Benson and waive Chiasson!

I'm seeing a bit of a pattern here.

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1