The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2022 Jack Adams Award finalists unveiled

Rate this topic

2022 Jack Adams Award  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Jack Adams Award?

• Andrew Brunette
    • Gerard Gallant
    • Darryl Sutter

This poll is closed to new votes

Darryl Sutter should win this award. Much of the Rangers' success was from Shesterkin 

stealing games. Florida was already a very strong, undefeated team when Brunette

took over early in the season. 

3 hours ago, gurn said:

Where is Bruce?

These guys are more deserving, we were super hot down the stretch but these guys had their teams playing like top teams the entire season. If Bruce starts the season here maybe the story is different, but he didn't. 

20 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Sutter managed to drag a tab with multiple locker room cancers and no captain into the playoffs.  It's pretty amazing what he's done to make some people believe that his team full of gutless cowards are actual contenders.

I dunno, it's not as if he's taken a plucky, rough team that's bought in and won a cup before. 

Oh, wait.

They're one of four teams left in the west, they probably get through Edmonton. Now, they probably don't beat Colorado, but getting to the final four seems like contending to me. We'll see if they manage it. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

Canucks didn't make the playoffs...has a Jack Adams winner ever not made the playoffs I wonder?

Pretty sure it has never happened.  But there is a pretty good case for Bruce this year anyway in my books.  Wouldn't be surprised if it's revealed that he got a reasonable number of votes when it all shakes out.

• Upvote 1