The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2022 - 23

Mike Vanderhoek

Could contain: Logo

2023 Tampa Bay Lightning Playoff Roster

large.png Michael Bunting - large.png John Tavares - large.png Jake Debrusk

large.png Tyler Bertuzzi - large.png Anton Lundell - large.png Max Domi

large.png Jesperi Kotkaniemi - large.png Anthony Cirelli - large.png Charlie Coyle

large.png Lars Eller - large.png Jean-Gabriel Pageau - large.png Garnet Hatheway

Vegas.png.917856c521912ddfaa59a9d2c7fdb7 Pavel Dorofeyev - large.png Jake Leschyshyn

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

large.png Mattias Ekholm - Seattle.png.c6488518b06748546ad20e2ed0c5 Adam Larsson

large.png Jake McCabe - large.png Alexander Romanov

large.png Calen Addison - large.png Connor Timmins

large.png Mike Reilly

large.png Ilya Sorokin

large.png Pheonix Copley

Black Aces: large.png Noel Gunler, Vegas.png.917856c521912ddfaa59a9d2c7fdb7 Brendan Brisson, large.png Daniel Torgersson, large.png Declan Chisholm, large.png Declan Carlile, large.png Hugo Alnefelt

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Tanks a lot 1

20 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

Let’s take this elsewhere. I don’t want you to misconstrue my words any further. 

There’s a Musk thread in OT. 

I have not had the time to jump there, but I will read through it this week a bit. Sorry if i misundertood the nuances of your position. I trust you enough to have the back and forth though, not so sure i want to have a similar back and forth with randoms from CDC on the musk thread though. hehe. I will read up on it though. Cheers brother. 

• Cheers 1

MAPLE LEAFS PLAYOFF ROSTER

E. Kane - C. McDavid - P. Kessel

O. Palat - J. Hughes - J. Vesey

M. Eyssimont - P. Stastny - D. Shore

F. Karlstrom - K. Clifford - L. Shaw

L. Hughes D. Nurse 

B. Kulak - C. Miller 

B. Hutton - B. Schneider 

B. Hunt

I. Samsonov

S. Varlamov

4th line might not play a game, but may as well throw them in just incase!

McDavid & the Hughes brothers will need to carry us big time in round 1, but feel as long as the Oilers & Devils remain in the playoffs each round will get easier for us. Tough match up against the defending champs. It'll be good experience for this young group!

Edited by Gator
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Tanks a lot 1

39 minutes ago, canuck2xtreme said:

In order to give everyone as much heads up as possible, here is the tentative schedule for Round 1 of the Dispersal Draft, subject to change depending on alterations to the final standings.

You can view the Dispersal Draft page here.

Details and rules will also be posted in the Dispersal Draft thread when it is created. 

April 16th - 1. @snowflake 2. @HighOnHockey
April 17th - 3. @theo5789 4. @Rush17
April 18th - 5. @Ilunga 6. @Kondor40
April 19th - 7. @Caboose / @Gally 8. @Tony Romo
April 20th - 9. @arby18_ 10. @J.I.A.H.N
April 21th - 11. @ThatMike 12. @Brettzky
April 22th - 13. @ActionJax09 14. @The Brindy Gypsy
April 23th - 15. @Primal Optimist 16. @Zenflamesfan
April 24th - 17. @Canuck Surfer 18. @Sharpshooter
April 25th - 19. @Gator 20. @Dak Prescott
April 26th - 21. @Sludge 22. @Mike Vanderhoek
April 27th - 23. @Devron 24. @lethunder
April 28th - 25. @Squeak 26. @da.moose
April 29th - 27. @Sergei Bobrovsky 28. @aGENT
April 30th - 29. @Relyt Krets 30. @canuck2xtreme

Are we allowed to discuss with agents what some players may be looking for in UFA before drafting them? Or will that just be the risk of drafting a UFA?

12 minutes ago, Gator said:

L. Hughes D. Nurse 

B. Kulak - C. Miller 

B. Hutton - B. Schneider 

B. Hunt

I. Samsonov

S. Varlamov

McDavid & the Hughes brothers will need to carry us big time in round 1, but feel as long as the Oilers & Devils remain in the playoffs each round will get easier for us. Tough match up against the defending champs. It'll be good experience for this young group!

Should be a great series bud! We are lucky to get Theodore, Lehkonen and Manson all back for the playoffs. Best of luck!

Edited by lethunder
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

23 minutes ago, Gator said:

Are we allowed to discuss with agents what some players may be looking for in UFA before drafting them? Or will that just be the risk of drafting a UFA?

You can't discuss early extensions with pending UFA's unless they're part of your organization.  So you'd have to draft them first. 

All pending UFAs or RFAs will be open to the idea of an extension, but it still must be a fair deal, in terms of length, dollars and especially fit. 

So if a team has say, 7 NHL defencemen already, at least 4 of which are top 4 guys, and 7 more in the minors, maybe Drew Doughty isn't the right selection for them. The argument of "we picked you in the dispersal draft" will not hold weight.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

Aye, thar be monsters lurking beneath the ice, but be forewarned, we are much much worse when we tread upon it!

40+ Stupendous Sea Monsters (in Stories You'll Want to Dive Into) | Reedsy  DiscoveryKraken Classic / Tentacle Sea Monster / Boss Encounter / Ocean & Water  Encounter | Miniset.net - Miniatures Collectors Guide40+ Stupendous Sea Monsters (in Stories You'll Want to Dive Into) | Reedsy  Discovery

Seattle Kraken Announce Playoff Lineup and Black Aces 2023!!!

Forwards

large.pngKevin Fiala, large.pngJ.T. Compher, Seattle.png.c6488518b06748546ad20e2ed0c5Andre Burakovsky

large.pngGustav Nyquist, large.pngMattias Janmark, large.pngAnthony Duclair

large.pngMorgan Barron, large.pngCalle Jarnkrok, large.pngSaku Maenalanen

large.pngRadim Zohorna, large.pngDavid Gustafsson, large.pngShane Bowers

large.pngJohn Beecher

Defense

large.pngGustav Forsling, large.pngVladislav Gavrikov

Vegas.png.917856c521912ddfaa59a9d2c7fdb7Alec Martinez, large.pngVincent Desharnais

large.pngMatt Grzelcyk, large.pngJosh Mahura

large.pngLogan Stanley, large.pngRyan Murray

Goaltending

large.pngJonas Johansson

Black Aces:

F *large.pngOskar Back, 

D large.pngLucas Carlsson, large.pngMikko Kokkonen, large.pngOskari Laaksonen,

large.pngJacob Moverare, NJDHatakka Santeri

*If allowed to carry 14f and 8d with my one tendie: please promote Oskar Back to the starting unit.

Edited by Primal Optimist
  • Like 3
  • Tanks a lot 1

^ Now just to see if it is true that Defense Wins Championships. 

Also happy that 7 of the players listed above were aquired by me since taking over. I am fully aware the squad was very very nice at the time I got it, however, not only did i bring in potential playoff help, but I also kept what I knew I needed. I think this team is a shared vision between my predecessor and myself for sure, but not truely either GM's club 100%.

Still, if I win it: they dont ask how, they just ask to see the ring. hehehe

a bit rough not having either of my NHL tendies make the playoffs: and each were knocked out in the final few games of the season, but I think I have enough to put up a valliant fight in the first round, and after that anything can happen! Bring it on Vegas!!!

Edited by Primal Optimist
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

3 hours ago, Gator said:

L. Hughes D. Nurse 

B. Kulak - C. Miller 

B. Hutton - B. Schneider 

B. Hunt

I. Samsonov

S. Varlamov

image.gif.a7031ed45e5d6cef66a0613686bc87f3.gif

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, da.moose said:

Washington Capitals 2023 Playoff Roster:

Carter Verhaeghe    -   Mark Scheifele            -   William Nylander

Alex Killorn              -   Frederick Gaudreau    -   Pierre Engvall

Stefan Noesen        -   Noel Acciari                 -   Logan O'Connor

Miles Wood             -   Luke Glendening         -   Corey Perry

Curtis Lazar                                                      -   Pontus Holmberg

Devon Toews       -      Justin Holl

Brenden Dillon     -      John Klingberg

Ryan Suter           -      Radko Gudas

Zach Bogosian

Andrei Vasilevskiy

Oskari Salminen

Black Aces: Mason Shaw(IR), Simon Ryfors, Kristian Vesalainen, Alex Limoges, Ryan Shea, Mikhail Berdin

image.gif.68f7ccfa0afb3fdc5b41070cbe823747.gif

Edited by Sharpshooter

Los Angeles Kings Jersey Logo - National Hockey League (NHL) - Chris  Creamer's Sports Logos Page - SportsLogos.Net

LA Kings End-of-Season Statement

#gokingsgo

Despite having another season outside of the playoffs here in LA, the Kings management and ownership team believe that good times are right around the corner. 

The 2022-23 season for LA was marred yet again by injuries. Nicklas Backstrom began the season on the IR following his hip surgery and took many months to return, but he was eventually joined by nearly half of the team on the IR. Major injuries to Jakub Voracek (concussion), Tanner Pearson  (hand) and Travis Dermott (concussion) cost them their entire seasons and their futures in the game are very much in question, but our medical staff and the entire organization are more worried about their care and full recoveries as people. While our infirmary was often times very full, our players and our staff are pleased with the medical care provided and hope that this was just a blip of bad luck.

There were plenty of bright spots though. Kaiden Guhle and Janis Moser established themselves as fine young top-4 defenders. Akira Schmid proved to be a more than capable NHL goalie. Veterans like Justin Schultz and Anders Lee had great years. Moves were made to get younger, and the additions of players like Noah CatesEetu Luostarinen, Alex Alexeyev and Jack Drury have improved our depth. Draft picks Matthew CoronatoWilliam Dufour and Elliot Desnoyers signed their ELC's and got a taste of the show, and we have a laundry list of 2021 draft picks to sign and RFA's to qualify. Our team got much younger and much deeper, which was evident by our late-season surge after the trade deadline after acquiring more NHL options that we've ever had, and we still haven't talked about the seasons that recent draft picks Simon Nemec, Seamus Casey and others had in juniour, college and the AHL. All three of our retained salary slots have expired as well so our salary-cap sheet is clean. The future in LA is very bright.

There is still plenty of work to do after the 24th-overall finish, but with that comes the 9th selection in the Dispersal Draft and a lottery pick in this summer's Entry Draft. Another solid piece added via dispersal and some lottery luck would go a long way in helping this team towards its newly-established goal: making the playoffs in 2023-24. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

4 minutes ago, Squeak said:

Good luck to everyone in the CDCGML Playoffs.

Ditto and same to you @Squeak! Though I'm a bit hurt you didn't exclude me, as usual :P

We'd first like to congratulate Joe on joining the 1000 point club in typical Joe fashion, with a deft tip in the slot! Congrats Joe!

Looks like we're matching up against @Sergei Bobrovsky in round one. Should be a doozy and a great start to GML's playoffs! Good luck (but not too good ;) ) Bob! 

And without further adieu, our opening 22-23 Stanley Cup Playoff roster:

Could contain: Advertisement, Poster, Helmet

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

On 4/14/2023 at 9:32 AM, canuck2xtreme said:

All playoff rosters that have been posted have been entered into the Playoff pool!

Also, all teams that missed the playoffs have had their team charts transitioned to the off-season.

Once games today have been finalized by Sunday, the Dispersal Draft will begin and Draft Lottery Phase 1 will take place.

Hi C2E

I have been out of service for a while.........my apologies, just got home an hour ago, and started reading. (Took the Prince Rupert/Hardy Ferry...no internet) so I am doing catch up.

As a newbie, I am not sure about what this posts means, or when it will take place.

Could you forward, and info regarding....or where to look.

Thanks!

To all playoff teams................Good luck!

• Like 2