The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2023 NHL Entry Draft

1 minute ago, EastCoastNucks said:

Nope, but at least he is not a Bruin. If he sucks for 3 years we can trade with Chicago but I dont think we should ever, ever do a trade for a Bruin.

I'm really worried for him considering the fact that their owner doesn't consider coaches raping young players to be an issue. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, VegasCanuck said:

I think Michkov falls to Arizona at 6. They can afford to wait for him for a couple of years. 

ITs also a big risk with their situation that he never signs with them so maybe not I think if he gets past 5 hes going Philly or Washington

Just now, Camel Toe Drag said:

Too bad Laine isn’t good and hates playing hockey :picard:

He was pretty much a ppg last season albeit missed a bit with injury. So if he can keep doing that but now with a high end C I am not sure CBJ will complain. 

Just now, PetterssonOrPeterson said:

gonna be funny when they all request a trade out of columbus in a few years

Apparently hes happy to be going there. There is a pretty cool core growing there and he will get to play with Johnny Hockey pretty great fit for him.

Just now, R3aL said:

ITs also a big risk with their situation that he never signs with them so maybe not I think if he gets past 5 hes going Philly or Washington

Possibly, but they are pushing salary costs out till they can either get a new location built in Arizona or moved to a new home. Would give them 2 years or so till they need to sign him.

Montreal with the toughest choice now!

Reinbacher / Leonard / Benson / Wood / Danielson / DVORSKY / ASP / Willander

or oh ya Michkov

or oh ya bunch of other good players.

Good luck! muaha

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1