The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2023 NHL Entry Draft

Out in full force that hardcore fake fan with his multiple account pretending to so concerned wanting us to pick a player that is undersized and have a greater chance of busting over the top ten pick we got who has all the tools to be an NHLer and get this that goof wants him to bust.

1 minute ago, MJDDawg said:

You are correct. Button was the only guy who had Virtanen around 25 iirc.

I thought he had him in 40 s even lol then he mocked him to us at 6..

Honzek to flames good pick fro them and a guy that will likely not demand a trade lol

2 minutes ago, hockeyfan-observer said:

Little bit surprise they left Benson and Wood on the board as I thought both of them could have had an impact, though many observers had Willander going here at 11th.

Hopefully Willander is a defensive Dman - unless you're Makar or Hughes, that should always be your main function - too many times Dmen get caught up in the play just to be shorthanded on the counter attack.

I hope he turns into another Mattias Ohlund down the road.

Willander is more like a all around d man that is good at everything but master of none. 

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, komodo0921 said:

Well, Willander wasn't my top want (they went 5th and sixth) and I am still not happy with this whole, pro-Swede movement PA has going on but, sounds like Willander really wanted to be here. Gotta love that.

He sounds like a really driven player. 

I don't fault them for going Swede over Benson.  But if they did that over Dvorsky or Simashev, that would be a problem

• Cheers 1