The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2022 Training Camp Thread

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

42 minutes ago, Hogs & Podz said:

Bottom 6 perhaps.... Dickenson?  Though different positions.  Höglander can bring more skill to the 4th line.  

Maybe. I really just don't see Hoglander being a 4th line player. The reason he was in the dog house last year was his defensive play, that would be a massive turn around.

8 hours ago, combover said:

Pearson top 3.ha , he’s a third liner on his good days. 
No way horvat resigns if he’s pencilled as a third line Center  i can hear his agent now asking for a trade.
A guy in his prime on a contract a year after career best goals best face-off man on the team rewarded with a demotion. 

Telling Bo he’s the third line Center is the same as telling him 
To  not resign and to ask for a trade. 

Boudreau already said he’s running Miller, Petey, and Bo down the middle.

Edited by J-23
  • Cheers 2

11 minutes ago, CanucksJay said:

Hogz is a keeper. 

All those ppl wanting to trade him and guys like Rathbone... Sheesh

Been a big fan of his no quit attitude. He's so good on the forecheck. I thought he was a quick player already as is. I'm curious how fast he is now. 

If his 2 way game comes along, he'll be a better version of Gallagher 

I am sure glad we have Hoglander in Blue.. Hoglander 21--5'10 - 185 lbs -- so much skill and speed and every team want speedy players like this and only 21 yrs old.. Bright future keep this talent in Vancouver --

Podkolzin  also only 21 and he will have a big season 6'1 -208 lbs look for a very good season.. GP-75 - G 20 - PTS 46

• Vintage 1

12 minutes ago, CanucksJay said:

Hogz is a keeper. 

All those ppl wanting to trade him and guys like Rathbone... Sheesh

Been a big fan of his no quit attitude. He's so good on the forecheck. I thought he was a quick player already as is. I'm curious how fast he is now. 

If his 2 way game comes along, he'll be a better version of Gallagher 

To be fair, I doubt anybody "wants" to trade Hogz (or Rathbone). I don't "want" to trade Boeser or Garland either. But I do WANT an upgrade to our RHD and some succession in place for an expiring Schenn, and year after Myers. And that D is not going to get traded to us, for free. And we have a LOT of wingers.

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1