The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Columbus Blue Jackets | Oct. 18, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

3 minutes ago, diesel_3 said:

Oh boy....

Bo had some nice shifts, but trying to attack the puck carrier in OT when F1 is already low. Big no-no.

JT Miller pass right up main street after taking a long shift.

Hughes defensively has been roughhhhh this year. He reminds me of Jovo in the high risk for high reward and i've started to accept that, however, he has been worse than usual defensively.

Martin played pretty solid, he was hung out to dry on more than a couple and made some nice saves.

Petersson has a confidence he seeemed to be missing last year.

I love watching Podz, if kids want to learn how to play the game without the puck, iso-shift Podkolzin. He plays the game the right way.

I actually thought we were going to blow it in regulation, that's what this has done to me lol. At least we got a point?! WOOOOOO!!!! 

I would absolutely love if we had held onto Tanev or cashed in for the Right guy with a miller + trade for Hughes to play his game!

Podz awesome, Bo good game botch OT plya with Hogz...Petey great efforts again burried that must burry chance. 

• Cheers 2

Just now, 24K PureCool said:

I honestly don't know what more Petey can do. 

If this doesn't change, I can see him packing his bags.... He doesn't want to waste his talent floating about.

He can look towards Horvat and see a career of nada... That's my biggest concern, if this doesn't improve.

2 minutes ago, 250Integra said:

“We want to have a better first half”

”Our first half of last season wasn’t good”

”We want a better start this year”

Proceeds to have the worst start in Canucks history :lol:

Talk is cheap but they must be good sellers to the management because they bought what the players were selling.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Upvote 1