The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Columbus Blue Jackets | Oct. 18, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, BC_Hawk said:

Miller was are worst player tonight, followed by Hughes, then Beoser. I can’t be;I eve that Bozo BB sat out Garland; what a F..ing joke! Guy should get gassed if he can’t turn them around by game 10; he’s already lost the team. Then says they are fragile…that’s a coaches job to fix….  

I still think Green may have done permanent damage with his incompetence and lack of professionalism.  Boudreau is at least a real coach; I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt for now, but the team needs a hockey trade bringing in a D for a winger.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Just have to put Lazar there & bite the bullet. It's not ideal but atleast he won't have controller disconnected moments every other shift like Miller. 

I have thought about that before with Podz. Would be interesting to see, he's got the 2 way IQ & work ethic for it.

Move Miller to wing, is the ideal thing to do now.

I agree Podz does have the 2-way game and work ethic to transition to 3C. Becomes so much more valuable to us. Team should consider it in the off-season

Edited by J-23
  • Cheers 2

10 minutes ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

He's going to be 100% out if this continues, and I wouldn't blame him one bit. 

I'm going to extreme lengths to get Bedard. Land a top 3 pick and I'm trading to get number 1. ( we sure as hell aint getting #1 LOL ) EP and Bedard could be our lite version of mcdrai

Edited by Mustard Tiger
  • Huggy Bear 1

5 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

I still think Green may have done permanent damage with his incompetence and lack of professionalism.  Boudreau is at least a real coach; I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt for now, but the team needs a hockey trade bringing in a D for a winger.

LOL you're put to lunch Heff. Blaming Travis is hysterical.

4 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

So funny to see fans refuse to hold players accountable.

• Huggy Bear 1