The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Sat. Oct. 22, 2022 Buffalo Sabres(3-1-0) @ Vancouver Canucks(0-3-2) 7:00pm PT at Rogers Arena (HOME ICE!) HNIC SNP SN650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

12 hours ago, AV. said:

Buffalo is a super team as this moment in time.  Rasmus Dahlin living up to his #1 status.  Owen Power coming into his own.  And their forwards - what a group.

Should be just another day in the books for those Sabres, home opener for the Canucks or not.

4-1 Sabres.

NEVER DOUBT ME.

THIS GAME. IS TOO. EASY.

• Huggy Bear 1

Hahaha! Everyone please for the love of gawd voice your opinion loud on SM about TANK and SELL! We can actually get the 3rd overall and a reaaaal good player ( last + fall back two spots )

DO NOT WHINE about fixing this current roster 

Edited by Mustard Tiger

Just now, RU SERIOUS said:

OMG....a Blowout!  Canucks have not only Failed - but have Given up completely!   Very Sad to see.

What are you going to do about this JR?

PA is the GM. JR is the President. What do you want him to do? Would you take any Canuck players right now? I wouldn't

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Pickly said:

Something significant has to be done tomorrow and I hope it isn’t Bruce because this is not his fault 

Why not?  Green got trashed here and canned for less.  Why should BB not be held to.the same standard?

Love the booing, these bums deserve the wrath of a fan base that has been treated like absolute shit for the last 6+ years. Surely the message to management is loud and clear. You shouldn't spend another penny on this team until changes are made. Sell the team!

• Cheers 1