The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Pittsburgh Penguins at Vancouver Canucks | Oct. 28, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

12 minutes ago, ForestFalcon said:

Ok, so here's what I think the strategy was. Drop the team all the way down to last place so that they can play with the storyline of going from last place to the Stanley Cup! XD

St Louis Blues '19 the Sequel?

4 minutes ago, erkayloomeh said:

Crosby and Malkin didn't look dangerous at all. Have they faded away already?  

I've never had alot of faith in Martin, but I'm starting to.

Martin has played extremely well in every situation which the Canucks organization has put him in.

He was a slow starter in his career... like Markstrom, but is now showing he has learned from all the experience he has had on ice.

He is a good backup at this point... not so sure he is a starter, but if BB decides to put him in the net next game, I would not object.  (don't think that will happen)

Edited by *Buzzsaw*
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, ilduce39 said:

And the idiot media said we wouldn’t support a rebuild!!! We stuck around through trading Myrenberg.  We held fast through trading a 5th round pick.  

Now we’re reaping the dividends.  Gentlemen, the rebuild is over.  We did it. 

Post of the day right here.

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Wow! We've moved all the way up from the bottom of the barrel @ 32nd to 29th. 

Things are looking up!  Can almost see 28th spot from down here! Look Looking GIF by NESSTOY

Good thing all the western teams have had slow starts. the last wild card spot is only one win away. we are 3 points back of the stanley cup champs!

anyways I enjoy things! How about you? do you enjoy things as well? JK i know you dont enjoy things

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
  • There it is 1

Considering they were missing between half and 66% of what will be there top six D once everyone is healthy, that was a frigging amazing effort! Also, where does Brock go when he gets back? He's no longer a top six winger because those two top lines are getting it done, and he doesn't play the 200 foot game well enough to play bottom six. They should use him as trade bait. They'll need to free up cap to resign Kuzmenko at the end of the year the guy is the real deal, what a steal!