The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] November 1, 2022 New Jersey Devils(6-3-0) @ Vancouver Canucks(2-5-2) 7:00pm PT Rogers Arena SN360 SNP SN650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

Not all Demko's fault as the team obviously has not been very good in front of him either - but would like to see the team make some changes to starting personnel.  I think may want to give Spencer Martin the next couple of starts to see how he does and go from there.  Season's not lost but some urgency needed right now. Don't keep trying the same thing over and over - if it continues to fail.  Not sure I like how the defense play is structured as they look a bit confused at times out there. 

Just now, NHL97OneTimer said:

Just curious, is there anyone out there that likes the Canucks goal song?!!!  It's like a chill grab a drink and slowly walk the premise kind of song.  Perhaps if they could fire up the crowd with some actual entertainment and energy the team may get a bit more pumped too......perhaps.  I sure do get envious of Nashville and a lot of other arenas out there.

I love the Canucks goal song! Oh gosh, I could not type this fast enough! 

• Haha 2
  • RoughGame 1

1 minute ago, NHL97OneTimer said:

Just curious, is there anyone out there that likes the Canucks goal song?!!!  It's like a chill grab a drink and slowly walk the premise kind of song.  Perhaps if they could fire up the crowd with some actual entertainment and energy the team may get a bit more pumped too......perhaps.  I sure do get envious of Nashville and a lot of other arenas out there.

Last time we talked about it , everyone thought the goal song was terrible 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, NHL97OneTimer said:

The Seattle in arena game presentation and music looked fantastic.

• Cheers 1