The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vegas Golden Knights at Vancouver Canucks | Nov. 21, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, Darius said:

agree with you.  The management team looked disgusted, then JR walked off .  I think the dominoes will start falling soon.

That said, sub par goaltending tends to magnify everything.  Every play is magnified.  Every d man is under the microscope because every time a mistake is made it seemingly ends up in the back of the net.

You honestly think our D is not a problem? Both D and goalie are playing like trash except for Martin.

2 minutes ago, quattrobaj said:

Demko was playing great in the first period and then 2nd/3rd happened... yes this is a team game but at least 2 of those goals were his fault.. the pass he did up the middle and the big ass rebound/bad rebound control.

That pass was the turning point. Was good till then. Kept the team in it in first. 

It happens. We see Marky do that frequently. Just bounce back next game. 

A blown opportunity again. Should have gotten at least a pt. 

Try to get revenge in Vegas. VGK will be playing back to back. 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Viper007 said:

The game was lost when they switched Garland and Boeser.  They should've kept all the lines the same.  I don't know why the switch.  Garland was playing well the first period and a half IMO.

We were up 4-2

we lost it cause demko couldn’t make a save in the third period

4 minutes ago, ktcy2 said:

Let’s just make Martin our starting goalie. Trade demko for all I care. We had markstrom and gave him away for an average goalie. Markstrom was the man

Yeah I agree trade him for nothing cause he’s struggling. Makes total sense 

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, Viper007 said:

The game was lost when they switched Garland and Boeser.  They should've kept all the lines the same.  I don't know why the switch.  Garland was playing well the first period and a half IMO.

If I didn’t know better I would say Bruce was trying to lose.

The amount that he put Stillman and Boeser out there just didn’t make sense based on their play.

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, CanuckRookieFan said:

This isn't on defense, Martin plays with the same defense why did he consistently getting points for us and Demko consistently giving up 4 GAA.. something happened this summer to Demko, anyone know how he spend the summer?

who knows.. but we can stop trying to find excuses for his subpar play.  No matter what it's his job to be ready for the season.

3 minutes ago, PistolPete13 said:

I just threw up in my mouth at the mention of Yeo.

What the hell is he going to do? 

Disgrace the franchise with his complete inability to act like a professional.  If this scumbag is given the head coaching job, JR and his entire staff need to be fired.

• Cheers 2

Just now, DefCon1 said:

You honestly think our D is not a problem? Both D and goalie are playing like trash except for Martin.

I made a post in the GDT describing our D as the worst in the western conference.  I would say in the league but to be honest I dont watch the bottom dwellers in the east at all.

The D is trash, but when your goalie is playing awful everything is magnified and the players in front of him lose confidence.