The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] November 29 2022 - Vancouver Canucks vs Washington Capitals - 7:00pm PT/10:00pm ET - Rogers Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

3 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

I've heard this a thousand times over the past decade.  Then we win a couple of games and everyone is planning the parade route.    Until this team is completely rebuilt we are slated for eternal mediocrity.    Don't fall for the itsy-bitsy 3-4 game winning streaks.  Fans MUST DEMAND a complete tear-down or get used to this for years to come - just like the last decade.    This team is made up of incompatible players.

Well they won three in a row and are still 9-10-3. After tonight possibly 9-11-3. I guess I just have higher standards than some. 9-11-3 is a terrible record. If some are happy with that, then great but how many games now have they allowed 3 or more goals? That says it all right there.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

No but like I said they need more than three wins. They need a o win a lot more in a row. I just said this is a .500 team at best with the d it ices. It just not good enough. No surprise there.

They sure do, I don’t think anyone is questioning that 

3 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Boeser looks like a pylon in our own end ,  he can not track and never sticks with a give and go cover .

Can we waive him?  And what are the repercussions of that?

We need to trade him and take whatever we can get back and clear that cap room.  Hopefully they can package him up with a couple of our third rate defencemen to clear that mess up a bit.

• Like 2