The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] December 1 2022 - Vancouver Canucks vs Florida Panthers - 7:00pm PT/10:00pm ET - Rogers Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

1 minute ago, whcanuck said:

That’s EXACTLY what happened to me. I was totally fooled by those games 

It's because we are big fans and see what we want to see. 

Like last year, we are on a roll and all we need to do is beat the islanders or ducks to get into playoff contention and then we lay an egg and get blown out. 

The team that shows up when things are on the line is the true team and they have continually disappointed 

We have to stop existing in the past. Demko sucks so bad this year is not even funny. His mental game is so fragile that one goal is enough to completely throw him off. If you watched him enough you know how one goal will completely open the floodgates and he will be out of position, unable to control rebounds, all over the ice. It’s not luck or just defensive lapses. 

• RoughGame 2

1 minute ago, SergioMomesso said:

Just flabbergasted on the amount of grade A chances given up from puck drop. 

Can tell with this group very early if our top minute guys are going to compete.  And it was clear that tonight they weren’t.  We are the softest team we e ever had.  I’d keep Petey and get rid of all other players, not on an ELC or a retirement contract over the next three years.  It’s KABOOM time!