The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Rumour) Nux have given permission for Boeser’s agent to talk to other teams

RWJC

1 hour ago, EddieVedder said:

How is he offensively gifted?  He cant skate with the puck, he has zero motor, he isnt a good stick handler, he cant drive play, possibly the worst skating forward in the league.  His shot which was average is gone.  

Not a particular fan of Brock, but average shot ....? Cmon...

I bet there are hundreds of players in the NHL

who wish they had an average shot then. 

He doesn't Skate, he can't stick handle, he doesn't have a motor, he doesn't drive play and has an average shot.....

Only one question, how did he manage to score 125 goals in the NHL?

PS. Forgot he is soft as butter...:ph34r:

Edited by spook007
  • Cheers 2

On 12/3/2022 at 6:27 PM, Alflives said:

650 really talking up trades and us doing a KABOOM redirection.  Too much fun!  Come on “Trader Jim”!  

Who goes bye bye before the 2023 TDL?

Boeser?

Bo?

Garland?

Schenn?  

Just get rid of Myers and OEL first

14M Boom! 

OEL on ltir from last night small boom

• Haha 1

I personally don't have much issue with Brock other than he is a part of a team that is struggling to win. He is a part of the imbalance where we have too many offensive minded players who lack that extra defensive ability. He will be OK, but I think he needs to take his skills elsewhere so that we can bring a little more balance with more defensive minded players with size.

1 minute ago, EdgarM said:

I personally don't have much issue with Brock other than he is a part of a team that is struggling to win. He is a part of the imbalance where we have too many offensive minded players who lack that extra defensive ability. He will be OK, but I think he needs to take his skills elsewhere so that we can bring a little more balance with more defensive minded players with size.

Brock is 210.  What if he works to play better defensively?  Could add Miller (220) and Bo (220) to the list of forwards who are bigger that need to play better without the puck and smarter with it.  

45 minutes ago, combover said:

Sell low Francesco sell low .
Buy high sell low the Francesco Canuck model. 

can’t wait to hear all the whiners who say Brocks terrible when we get nothing in return. 
We’re prolonging the enivitable tear down rebuild 

Impossible to win the Cup without drafting some superstar players.  And unless it's a lucky hit on a guy, those star players come closer to the top of round one.  The Bruins are the only team I can think of that has had such luck and multiple times.  Bergeron, Rat, Pasta, McAvoy.  

11 hours ago, EddieVedder said:

Youre as delusional as anyone on this board if you think Boeser has ever driven play, been a good 2 way player or ever been our best forward.  

If boeser was our top scoring forward, no wonder we finished last place.  Boeser driving play LOL

I'm sorry, were you under the impression your opinion on this subject meant absolutely anything to me? You can't even get through a 3 sentence post without falsehoods. When did we finish last place? I must have slept through that year. You may be used to sleeping through entire years and actually not watching games, but that's not my jam.

We've done this song and dance. You're a broken record. You call me delusional, I call you a waste of a good username around here. Let's just both agree your wrong and move on, ok bye!

Edited by Shayster007
  • Cheers 1

I think now that the cat is out of the bag, so to speak, they need to try and trade Boeser as soon as possible, so the negativity and somber mood doesn't affect the rest of the team. Understandably he would be upset having to leave his friends and all that, but I think Boeser is still going to have a good career wherever he ends up.  

I want to see a Canucks Cup championship before I die, so let's get started on building a championship team. This assortment of players they currently have, most likely won't even make the playoffs. Not even sure they have a plan, but maybe this is it:

1. Make playoffs in 2023 or fire Bruce

2. Try again next year with a similar roster

3. Make playoffs in 2024 or fire Yeo

rinse, repeat :picard:

34 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Brock is 210.  What if he works to play better defensively?  Could add Miller (220) and Bo (220) to the list of forwards who are bigger that need to play better without the puck and smarter with it.  

I agree, they have the size its just a matter of using it. I don't think they have anyone though that can show them what they need to do. We have no Beagle, Kessler type players who could show them that extra level to be an effective defensive forward.

2 hours ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Just get rid of Myers and OEL first

14M Boom! 

OEL on ltir from last night small boom

That problem has been hanging over this club for a while, I'm sure they'd be gone long ago if they could pull out of these dud contracts. I'm for giving Brock a new chance some where else. 

There's too many entitled babies on this team. 

Regardless of Saturday nights out come accompanied with the poor Brock drama the game was a dud. They barely beat Arizona. 

I saw little in the effort department. 

This is an average group at best. 

43 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Impossible to win the Cup without drafting some superstar players.  And unless it's a lucky hit on a guy, those star players come closer to the top of round one.  The Bruins are the only team I can think of that has had such luck and multiple times.  Bergeron, Rat, Pasta, McAvoy.  

At some point if it is 'hitting' multiple times outside of round 1, you gotta think it is something to do with how they develop their players.

49 minutes ago, Alflives said:

This has been a huge problem. We could be so lucky to get a  #1 overall in the teams history as opposed to Edmonton and their multitude of #1 overalls. Even after they got the top prize of McDavid they still got the #4th overall in the next years draft. 

This would be the year, without a doubt, to do a reset and draft some high draft picks to get us going in that direction for a change. We are due. 

Edited by EdgarM
grammar

On 12/3/2022 at 6:14 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

His value is so low right now. How about stringing some good performances before shopping him and trading him for Pennies on the dollar?

New to this team lol?

Ever since Gillis messed with the goalies, this teams management has been a dumpster fire.

Doesn't matter who's in office 

4 hours ago, D.B Cooper said:

Where do you get off always insulting people?   
You aren’t always right homie. 
Try discussing with a bit more respect. 

Sorry if the truth hurts. Letting Boeser walk for nothing was never an option. Period. 

• RoughGame 1

Sell High, Buy Low

Just like Dach and Monahan, hope JR and co understands the importance of getting players that are also struggling this year 

You can go down every team, and find couple players that aren't playing up to expectations, Laffreniere and Kakko from the Rangers, O'Reilly from St Louis, this list is endless...

Every team can always add RD, Buffalo has been in rough shape ever since Samuelsson went down with injury

No way this didn’t poison the room where they tried to sit Brock on Hockey fights cancer. The year end press conference last year will confirm this if you watch the players get emotional for him. Bruce just created a rebuild all by himself and I’m here for it, Hughes and Petey will be gone mark my words and not by choice. 

What a gong show! 

We are such a clown franchise. ZEROOOOO communication. Let's fire everyone including owner... And just run a fan voting system GM / coach. I know for a DAMN fact we would all do 10000 times better than what we have seen for the last decade lmao.

Total embarrassment honestly. Gave away row 6 seats to upcoming saturday game. Was not easy to find someone willing to take em either lol. Not supporting this in person. ( I'm still spamming this site / Twitter/ watching via streams lol ) 

• Like 1