The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] December 5 2022 - Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens - 7:30pm PT/10:30pm ET - Rogers Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

7 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Myers can get a shift or two but fk Stillman. 

^ Agreed.

Pretend Stillman is hurting & he is with severe cramps. 

Almost worth rotating the others, except for the greater likelihood of a bench minor for a miscue & bad-line change.  

Edited by viking mama
  • Cheers 1

We need to sign Bo. Keeping this team the exact same just makes sense. I don't know how many people say sign him whenever he scores. Why? We are honestly going to double down on everyone that hasn't given us fans anything. Mind blown whenever people talk about keeping Bo longterm.

Episode 1 Mind Blown GIF by The Office

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Cheers 1
  • RoughGame 1

1 minute ago, Odd. said:

There’s absolutely no reason for Myers and Stillman to still be playing a single minute with our franchise again.

Im pulling a @King Heffy out in full force. These guys should not even come close to an NHL rink. Ban them from entering Rogers Arena, and have them arrested for trespassing if they are within the vicinity of 1000m.

Stillman responds:

"You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes…the tank isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded."

Chicago Blackhawks Top 25 Under 25, prospect rankings: Riley Stillman  arrives at No. 12 - Second City Hockey

Heavy is the head that commands the tank.

4 minutes ago, cuporbust said:

Shocking.  Give the man a raise.  Oh wait , they did. 

Still hoping they trade Miller before seasons' end while they can before his new contract kicks-in and we're permanently stuck with him until the next decade of the 2030's.   It's going to be a loooooooong road to travel until then!

• Cheers 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

We need to sign Bo. Keeping this team the exact same just makes sense. I don't know how many people say sign him whenever he scores. Why? We are honestly going to double down on everyone that hasn't given us fans anything. Mind blown whenever people talk about keeping Bo long term.

Because Bo isn’t what is wrong with this team. :picard:

• Upvote 2
  • Vintage 2