The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Winnipeg Jets | Jan. 08, 2023

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, Devron said:

Yeah it’s kind of nice when you put it that way. How long will it last? It’s not like it’s a super young team either and imagine if they trade Wright for a playoff run

Star Wars Dancing GIF

Not sure they saw themselves being this good.

Jones kind of came out of nowhere and started winning for them. Lots of guys having career years offensively too.

My guess is this was not part of the plan.

• Cheers 1

Just now, DeNiro said:

Not sure they saw themselves being this good.

Jones kind of came out of nowhere and started winning for them. Lots of guys having career years offensively too.

My guess is this was not part of the plan.

Yeah I’ve been jealous not going to lie but you and Petey are right here. It’s too soon.

3 minutes ago, Devron said:

Yeah I’ve been jealous not going to lie but you and Petey are right here. It’s too soon.

Yep and this success will probably make them re-sign some guys to big contracts they probably shouldn’t.

A guy like Vince Dunn is gonna be due for a huge pay raise.

• Vintage 1

Just now, DeNiro said:

Yep and this success will probably make them re-sign some guys to big contracts they probably shouldn’t.

A guy like Vince Dunn is gonna be due for a huge pay raise.

The all score by committee too. High scoring team but everytime I check the stats it’s like one of their top 6 guys gets his 6 goal of the season. Well coached team. 

A team to keep an eye on for sure. I look at a team like LA too, their success might be short lived too. Top end picks not looking so great. I don’t think Clarke will be that great. I can see a Ristolainen or Myers career. Turcotte with concussion problems. Byfield a late bloomer of bust. Kopitar, doughty aging.

Interesting division. There is hope if we get our sh!t together. No team really looks like a threat long term. Maybe Anaheim especially if they get Bedard 

Its so stupid we are talking about Bedard when we see a 3 mil cap like Myers and another OEL for a total of 6 million giving up goals like they did in winnipeg.

they dont ever play together, because someone knows.

They were on the ice for 4 or more goals against

I really dont know what to say, but Luke Hughes and any other brothers should be canucks. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, EastCoastNucks said:

Its so stupid we are talking about Bedard when we see a 3 mil cap like Myers and another OEL for a total of 6 million giving up goals like they did in winnipeg.

they dont ever play together, because someone knows.

They were on the ice for 4 or more goals against

I really dont know what to say, but Luke Hughes and any other brothers should be canucks. 

Might change your mind about OEL.  The tweet is from two years ago and read the replies.  

Edited by ShawnAntoski

• -DLC- unfeatured and unpinned this topic
11 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

It took me 12 tries for the Canucks to get the number one overall pick.

https://www.tankathon.com/nhl

11 hours ago, Devron said:

19 lol

10 hours ago, Kelly Green said:

I got 2nd behind Columbus first try, first ahead of Anaheim on the third!

Van got 2nd overall on my 2nd, 3rd, and 4th, spin lol. 1st on my 8th try.

I'm liking those odds. C'mon we need some luck ... even 7th overall would be huge. So many good players around there.

• Cheers 2

19 hours ago, ShawnAntoski said:

You know what I mean and your sarcastic response, rather than sticking with a hockey response, says a lot about you.  Got triggered, about your "hero" - lol

Amazing how you learned to write over night. Good for you. 

Who's my hero. i just repeated an article I read. 

Run along