The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Canucks trade Bo Horvat to Islanders for Anthony Beauvillier, Aatu Raty, 2023 1st-round draft pick

20 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Just watching the Regina Pats game.  A guy gets run and his teammates jumps in to fight.  So sad watching Bo be so selfish and not stand up for Garland.  IMHAO that is when Bo was n longer our Captain and had to go.  

For me it was when Domi cross checked Joshua right into the net and Bo ignored Domi completely , I am sure Joshua who is on that line would have hated sticking up for Horvat ever again after that- Bo is not some skinny kid he has to ignore supporting his teammates- I was done with him then after supporting him

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

Considering Miller is an 80 point player and Bo is a 60 point player, and Miller is better defensively, and plays nastier, I’d say we made the right choice of the two.  Bo at 8 per or Miller at 8 per?  It ain’t even close.  See ya Bo! 

:bigblush:

Honestly, the Canucks are better off with me over Miller on a defensive end of a shift. I may not be as good as JT but at least I won’t randomly give up mid-play. 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, guntrix said:

Honestly, the Canucks are better off with me over Miller on a defensive end of a shift. I may not be as good as JT but at least I won’t randomly give up mid-play. 

He looked better last 2 games under Tocchet

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, guntrix said:

Miller is the guy defending net front, while Bo is blowing the zone in hopes of padding his stats.  Bo was been embarrassing as a captain over the last while.  Not standing up for Garland. Selfish in leaving the D zone early. Not stopping on pucks. The list is too long.  Loved Bo.  But now he’s gone.  Time to trigger the hate. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1
  • There it is 1

12 minutes ago, CanucksFan8353 said:

To the poster that wondered where Bo ends up. It’s the Oilers without a doubt.  McDavid and him are extremely close. The Isles don’t stand a chance of re-signing.

Lol sweet. The oils are what the canucks aspire to be. All forwards no defense

• There it is 1

22 minutes ago, CanucksFan8353 said:

To the poster that wondered where Bo ends up. It’s the Oilers without a doubt.  McDavid and him are extremely close. The Isles don’t stand a chance of re-signing.

But who exactly would the Oilers give up that beats what we got in a return?

pool party & …….   ……

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, coryberg said:

A quick Google search of "islander prospects" shows nhl.com, nhltraderumours.com and the hockeywriters.com as the first 3 links. All 3 had him at number 1

Thanks for sharing that information :)

I feel like Räty's going to work out for us. That 1st rounder is more of the wild card, in my opinion.