The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Arizona Coyotes, April 13, 2023, Mullett Arena, 7PM PST (10PM EST), Last Chance at 8th Place Game

Rate this topic

Rocket-68

Will JT Miller Still be a Canucks Next Season?  

99 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

30 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

I was with my ex from the time we were 14. Had two kids and he kept the party life going as I settled down. When we split, it was scary having the kids to care for on my own...he was pretty much MIA at that point and I was suddenly THE caregiver. But it was the best thing in my entire life, having them. They're incredible and I am so grateful to have them in my life. His loss.

Congrats on staying together...too many (of us) these days pack it in when it gets tough. And, for most people, it does get tough at times. 

You might like Rina Sawayama's song about her relationship with her single mom.  

• Like 1

Just now, Hairy Kneel said:

Why no Kuz? 

No idea.  It's game 82.  Guy needs 1 more to hit 40.  At a certain point tough love just looks more like a douche move by the coach more than anything else.  31 other teams in the league would be glad to take Kuz off our hands if he's gonna be treated like crap by the coach.

• Cheers 1
  • elephant 1