• Bruins in 5
    • Bruins in 6
    • Bruins in 7
    • Panthers in 4
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/19/2023 at 11:30 PM

BREAKING NEWS!!! THIS JUST IN!!! 

Summary of the Bruins / Panthers games ... Panthers on the left, *F*CKT*RDS* on the right.

Superman Saves The Day Once Again With A Space Kick

Yes, 2011 still resonates strong with me.I would cheer for an Oilers / Flames / Leafs combo team playing against the Bruins in a shinny game at your local firehall, never mind the playoffs. 

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
  • There it is 1

I totally wrote off the Panthers after they were down 3-1. It's nice to see Boston choke, but if if leafs somehow advance I think Boston might be the tougher opponent because they can grind down the leafs top players. Panthers has firepower but their defense is very suspect. Boston has played uncharacteristically poor defensive in the last 2 games. With Bergeron back in the lineup they've actually played worse which is weird.

I wonder if Ulmark is playing hurt or he did the opposite of having a goldfish memory. Perhaps his horrendous turnover in game 5 that gifted Florida the win is in his head now. 

No way Boston lose game 7 but we're seeing some great playoff performances in this series. Defending and PK has gone out the window surprisingly but guys like Bertuzzi, Tkachuk, Pastrnak and Marchand are taking it to another level which you expect from gritty forwards. Surprised to see Florida hanging on in there. Special teams is ruining the playoffs right now IMO, so many penalties and powerplay goals. It's nice to see scoring but I'd rather the refs put the whistles away a bit, maybe it'll happen later on in the later rounds, but right now it's basically just like an extended regular season.

Surely Boston win game 7 but you never know...

I watched this game and all its intensity. Those teams were trying to kill each other. I then watched a bit of the third period of the Kraken/Aves game. Hell I'm 75 and I might have been able to sneak over the boards and pick up a shift. Soft as butter those teams. I will say this, #19 on the Panthers team is pretty good value for the next 7 years, win or lose this series. Who would have thought Ullmark would turn into a sieve in the playoffs? Goaltending, goaltending! Plus I think Maurice out coached the Bruins guy.

• Cheers 2

13 hours ago, CanucksFan8353 said:

Check out HF Bruins-Panthers series talk, guys.  There is literally a Bruins fan on there who went ape after losing tonight and his wife and kids just left him because he acted so insane!! It happened at his birthday party, which he ruined, no less!!:shock:

Unfortunately, with people like him, it is only a matter of time before this would happen. Any normal human being wouldn’t completely lose it like this on a hockey game regardless how big of a fan or the importance of the game.

It is an unfortunate outcome but if it doesn’t happen this game could’ve happened next series or later.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Benning you stupid bastard.

Forsling, 6 games, 3 points and +5

Nahhh the Canucks couldn't use a 40 point defenceman.

Yeah trade him for an "NHL ready" defenceman.

:mad:

Here's a kid who really slipped out from under the radar. I liked what I saw in him during the WJ's, he really never got a look from the Benning gang. This could have stopped the never ending bunch of retreads that were brought in and traded for kids like Forsling.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, CanucksFan8353 said:

Check out HF Bruins-Panthers series talk, guys.  There is literally a Bruins fan on there who went ape after losing tonight and his wife and kids just left him because he acted so insane!! It happened at his birthday party, which he ruined, no less!!:shock:

Luckily for him, they're still his sister and nephews so he'll get to see them at future family functions.

4 hours ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Benning you stupid bastard.

Forsling, 6 games, 3 points and +5

Nahhh the Canucks couldn't use a 40 point defenceman.

Yeah trade him for an "NHL ready" defenceman.

:mad:

Master scout Jim’s deficiencies showing up big time in the series. 

• Cheers 1

55 minutes ago, johngould21 said:

Here's a kid who really slipped out from under the radar. I liked what I saw in him during the WJ's, he really never got a look from the Benning gang. This could have stopped the never ending bunch of retreads that were brought in and traded for kids like Forsling.

Then he.found the energy to let Chatfield slip through his fingers. #dimjimknowsdefensemen

• Haha 1