The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Avalanche sign Tomas Tatar

If he and the AVS forward core can stay healthy and Johansen has the year he is projected to have with this level of offensive line mates and blue line there's really no other favourite for me in that division.

The AVs did great with this signing 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

8 minutes ago, Bure_Pavel said:

Av's will likely be competing for the cup this year again. They already have plans to keep Landeskog out for the regular season to be magically ready to do for playoff ala Stone and Kucherov.

That's the new model.  And doubt it will change anytime soon.    Stone I believe more than bud-lite boy.    Although I did find his shirt company a little hilarious rubbing it in after (118 million over the cap - we don't care - etc)

Edited by IBatch

10 hours ago, Bure_Pavel said:

Av's will likely be competing for the cup this year again. They already have plans to keep Landeskog out for the regular season to be magically ready to do for playoff ala Stone and Kucherov.

10 hours ago, IBatch said:

That's the new model.  And doubt it will change anytime soon.    Stone I believe more than bud-lite boy.    Although I did find his shirt company a little hilarious rubbing it in after (118 million over the cap - we don't care - etc)

This is a really stupid loophole, and I absolutely hated when teams abuse it the way they did. But on the flipside, if your team has enough depth to keep a player Kucherov, Stone or Landeskog calibre out of the line up for pretty much the majority or entire season and still be comfortably in a playoff spot, that team is already very stacked to begin with anyways. Unlike us, one injury to our top guys and we are looking at another top 10 or top 5 pick.