The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brock Boeser | #6 | RW

thejazz97

1 minute ago, chilliwiggins said:

The Cups in the east isn't it? lol

10 minutes ago, chilliwiggins said:

Konecny 7 points in 8 games.  That's NHL not college. lol   Cant wait for a new GM

Wow. Don't know if you could have a narrower view. Did you just get fit with new prescription blinders? lol

11 minutes ago, chilliwiggins said:

Konecny 7 points in 8 games.  That's NHL not college. lol   Cant wait for a new GM

I like your passion and you make me laugh with your delivery but I think it's a bit crazy to invest this much hate in Boeser because he isn't Konecny. You have a valid point and I respect that but Brock is going to be a good player as well. It would be different if we picked a complete dud. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, TheSnipeshow91 said:

You really think konecny would have 7 points in 8 games playing in the western conference? Lol

Yes he would lol. I do like Brock though.

Edited by Odd.

1 hour ago, LaBamba said:

I like your passion and you make me laugh with your delivery but I think it's a bit crazy to invest this much hate in Boeser because he isn't Konecny. You have a valid point and I respect that but Brock is going to be a good player as well. It would be different if we picked a complete dud. 

Who are you and what have you done with LB?!

2 minutes ago, TheSnipeshow91 said:

He'd get crushed by the bigger players of the western conference. Not to mention western teams are much stronger defensively compared to eastern teams, thus why games are generally low scoring in the west.

Have you seen him play? This guy plays a heavy, physical game. He's always hitting anything that moves despite his frame. He's like a Dorsett but super talented. I remember watching this guy in the WJ's and how he was blowing everyone away with his speed and his ability to check.

Edited by Odd.

2 hours ago, J.R. said:

Who are you and what have you done with LB?!

I'm a pretty big USA college sports fan. Got into it while working in the US so I'm pretty excited about having the rights to the most electrifying college hockey player on the planet. Also, @chilliwiggins totally called Konecny from the beginning, therefore give credit where credit is due. If your going to be a dick. Back it up and he has done that. It's unpopular but he has a point. 

Edited by LaBamba
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, chilliwiggins said:

This more shows me that JB needs to trade older veterans for extra picks, so we could have got Boeser and Konecny.  And it's our owner that is screwing up stuff.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, TheHockeyNerds said:

I'm a huge Vancouver and philly fan. Vancouver absolutely made the right choice with Boeser. TK has been fantastic in the chel this year but let's not forget he's playing with Giroux and Voracek 

That's quite the duo to be playing with in your rookie season.

• Upvote 1

Why is Boeser vs Konecny even an argument? Boeser was clearly a great pick at #23 and it's really not a big deal if there's one other player who was a better choice.

Nobody should feel the need to put down Konecny to justify the Boeser pick. 

Edited by Time Lord
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, chilliwiggins said:

Its really nothing against brock at all, hes just the platform, its Benning and company.   Did you want to be Boston West?   didn't we do this with keenen before ?

It's not the same thing.

If Benning had come in and gotten rid of the Sedins and Edler right away and brought in Marchand, Lucic and Chara, then it would be the Keenan strategy.