The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brock Boeser | #6 | RW

thejazz97

2 minutes ago, Ihatetomatoes said:

Another game without a point? 

Not being a downer but i think thats only 1 point in his last 4 games. Can't help but wonder how much he benifited from playing with Caigula and that other guy whos name i can't remember. Kinda glad in a way though. Better for him not to have the weight of an entire city expecting him to save the franchise. But who knows he could score 4pts a game for the rest of the season.

After an amazing freshmen season, teams are zeroing on Brock.  He needs to learn to fight through this because its just as tough in the NHL.  

Last year teams didn't exactly know how to reign him in...teams know who Brock Boeser is now, and his ability to do what he does becomes smaller with a higher focus on him to lead the offense.

He is getting his chances, it will start rolling again for him.  People just need to tone down the expectation he will light the lamp every game.

3 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

After an amazing freshmen season, teams are zeroing on Brock.  He needs to learn to fight through this because its just as tough in the NHL.  

Last year teams didn't exactly know how to reign him in...teams know who Brock Boeser is now, and his ability to do what he does becomes smaller with a higher focus on him to lead the offense.

He is getting his chances, it will start rolling again for him.  People just need to tone down the expectation he will light the lamp every game.

I think this is good for Brock. If teams are playing tight on him then, like you said, he will have to learn to fight through it more often.

I feel that having to go through that part of the game will benefit his development going forward. He is no longer one of the guys but now "the guy".

• Upvote 1

On 11/12/2016 at 7:25 PM, Ihatetomatoes said:

Another game without a point? 

Not being a downer but i think thats only 1 point in his last 4 games. Can't help but wonder how much he benifited from playing with Caigula and that other guy whos name i can't remember. Kinda glad in a way though. Better for him not to have the weight of an entire city expecting him to save the franchise. But who knows he could score 4pts a game for the rest of the season.

BUST. TRADE HIM JB... 

Just kidding... 

3 minutes ago, Freeridebc said:

Last night on 1040 some guy saying rumor was Brock doesn't want to play in Canada, anyone heard anything about this?

Tanev + Boeser for Kane and Reinhart?

would we do that?  It's painful to think of, but is it fair?

6 minutes ago, Freeridebc said:

Last night on 1040 some guy saying rumor was Brock doesn't want to play in Canada, anyone heard anything about this?

why would he try to convince friends and teammates to sign with us as UFA's if he didn't want to play here. This is people trying to stir the pot and create controversy where there is none.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, CanuckinEdm said:

why would he try to convince friends and teammates to sign with us as UFA's if he didn't want to play here. This is people trying to stir the pot and create controversy where there is none.

Plus, not signing next spring will cost the guy huge money.  If he waits he will lose three years of money.  He's on our team as soon as his season is finished.

3 hours ago, CanuckinEdm said:

what, he saying to people play for the canucks. i need proof