The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Things that annoy you.

Rate this topic

numb3r 16

I hate weak minded left wing apologists that think criminals should not be punished but they should be rehabilitated.

You cannot rehabilitate some of those little gang banger killers in the lower mainland. If they get convicted of killing someone they should get the death penalty. I could not care less about rehabilitating some little scum bag criminal. Do something illegal and violent then pay the price.

I hate the left wing judges that say stupid s&*% like "they are not a danger to others" when they inevitably release people who killed their family members. They say stupid crap like they only wanted to kill their wife so they are not a danger to the public - stupidest thing I have ever heard yet they say it over and over. Then these liberal weak ahole judges let the killers walk around in the community. They should lock up those weak minded judges with the killers for a year and then see what they think after they get abused over and over.

Oh yeah...I think it is just weird that some people just put an X on their driver license. Give me a break.

Edited by Kanukfanatic
  • 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, YummyCakeFace said:

Andrew Scheer. What a knob. He never ceases to take advantage of any opportunity to tell us all how morally superior he is. I’d never vote for that see-through fake wiener

When we were kids, my friend and I once found one of those in his mom's dresser!    :o

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 2:01 PM, bishopshodan said:

When we were kids, my friend and I once found one of those in his mom's dresser!    :o

you found his father , he was kinda spinless never put up much of an argument in his own defence ,always kept in the dark ,easily replaced .like father like son.

• Haha 1

I bought cat litter through Target online with my pick up items.  Cat litter was $5.49, and shipping was not charged at checkout.  I received an email today with the $6.00 shipping charge... Cat litter cost me almost $12.00. I am better off going to the grocery store to buy cat litter and pack it home.

• 2 weeks later...

Using the disabled door opener button when you are an able bodied person. I am surprised so many do it.

It is lazy and actually wastes some energy. https://recyclenation.com/2015/03/unnecessary-use-of-automatic-door-openers-how-much-energy-is-wasted/

Another reason it irritates me is it really slows everyone down. Most entrance doors open to the outside ( fire code) this means if you are behind a button pusher you have to wait for the mechanism to slowly swing open at 1/4 the speed you could have yanked the door open.

But, even worse...you parents that let your kids play with them. You deserve to be slapped silly and should not be allowed in public until you can control the beasts you decided to bring in to this world.:mad:

Edited by bishopshodan
  • Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Using the disabled door opener button when you are an able bodied person. I surprised so many do it.

It is lazy and actually wastes some energy. https://recyclenation.com/2015/03/unnecessary-use-of-automatic-door-openers-how-much-energy-is-wasted/

Another reason it irritates me is it really slows everyone down. Most entrance doors open to the outside ( fire code) this means if you are behind a button pusher you have to wait for the mechanism to slowly swing open at 1/4 the speed you could have yanked the door open.

But, even worse...you parents that let your kids play with them. You deserve to be slapped silly and should not be allowed in public until you can control the beasts you decided to bring in to this world.:mad:

Hey when it's -25 outside and I'm walking from the parking lot into my work, I don't want to expose my hands or wear gloves for 30s. Those door openers are nice.

1 minute ago, RonMexico said:

Wasn't the idea to use it as a tool to quit rather than just replace one harmful product with another?

Way too easy for young people to get involved.  

Still stinks.

still smoke in public.

still a time toilet for people that should be working instead of smoking/vaping.

and straight up not as cool looking as original smoking which is still an idiotic habit.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, RonMexico said:

Hey when it's -25 outside and I'm walking from the parking lot into my work, I don't want to expose my hands or wear gloves for 30s. Those door openers are nice.

If its -25 I would feel less than able bodied too, so I guess I'll give you a pass in that one specific scenario. 

8 minutes ago, riffraff said:

Way too easy for young people to get involved.  

Still stinks.

still smoke in public.

still a time toilet for people that should be working instead of smoking/vaping.

and straight up not as cool looking as original smoking which is still an idiotic habit.

100%

Linked to popcorn lung, recently linked to seizures....

Lamest trend out there.

The only character I can think of that looks even slightly cool vaping is....

12753194468a302f478f959b997373fe7cc9000d.jpg.ed2ded40eca56dc222ab2343fef7e2db.jpg

but he doesn't look very healthy.

Edited by bishopshodan
On 4/5/2019 at 10:33 AM, bishopshodan said:

100%

Linked to popcorn lung, recently linked to seizures....

Lamest trend out there.

The only character I can think of that looks even slightly cool vaping is....

12753194468a302f478f959b997373fe7cc9000d.jpg.ed2ded40eca56dc222ab2343fef7e2db.jpg

but he doesn't look very healthy.

I'm afraid it's not a trend. Definitely here to stay. On my recent vacation in Hawaii I was surprised how popular it is down there. Way more people vaping than smoking, like 4:1 or more.

Especially on the beaches. Nobody smokes cigs on the beaches.

I vaped for 2years to get off nicotine and it worked! Patches, gum, will power.. None of em worked for me but gradually reducing the nic content of vape juice did. And now I'm free. I wasn't in to the flavoured juices. Found this place that makes "organic ejuice" that literally tasted like hot air. 

I was a closet vaper though. It looks so odd I was embarrassed to make eye contact with anyone while smoking the robo-dink. I really don't get the guys who make a big show of it.. It looks ridiculous

• Upvote 1

Car to Go / Evo / Ride Sharers

Easily the worst drivers on the city streets. 

Must be the nasty combo of... people that drive infrequently, so they are out of practice, mixed with a lack of respect for the vehicle they are using since it's not theirs.

Slow down, shoulder check, use an indicator now and again and in general, just remember that you likely suck. Govern yourself accordingly. 

• Like 1