Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Things that annoy you.

Rate this topic


numb3r 16

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

People who say "irregardless", drunk drivers, and my ex

Why does your ex annoy you? Or is it just the fact she became an ex (and the things that might have led to that).

 

Irregardless really irks me too, especially if it's a teacher that says it.

 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, c00kies said:

Why does your ex annoy you? Or is it just the fact she became an ex (and the things that might have led to that).

 

Irregardless really irks me too, especially if it's a teacher that says it.

 

She likes to fight, and I don't. Her being my ex doesn't bother me, but continuing to pick fights and having unrealistic expectations are irksome.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Just now, falcon45ca said:

She likes to fight, and I don't. Her being my ex doesn't bother me, but continuing to pick fights and having unrealistic expectations are irksome.

Is there a reason you're still in contact with her? 

 

That sounds like a $&!# time to me, sorry you're going through it.

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Dont be sorry, a life without struggle is a life not lived.

 

Yes, we've got 2 kids together.

Ahh okay. You have a good outlook on life, and I have high hopes for your kids. 

 

Hopefully things get a bit easier for you.

  • Cheers 1
Link to comment

CDC Language Police!

 

I have spent a week with people I did not know and could not understand each others language, and laughed and did just fine...

Lots of food and games! Lots of sign language....but we made it through just fine! An extremely enjoyable week,

 

Yet, you misspell a word on CDC and the Anal language police come out to enforce their superiority in spelling, and sometimes with the odd misspelt word!

 

LOL

 

Although...…...To, Too, and Two.....and They're, Their and There...….do make me cringe a little, but I always attribute it to poor auto correct functions! LOL

I really try not saying anything...…….especially after I read my own messes! LOL

 

I think as long as you understand each other...everything should be forgiven.....don't you think? I mean, isn't that what language for? To communicate! 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
On 8/26/2016 at 12:11 AM, Lillooet_Hillbilly said:

-alberta drivers that slow down on the corners then speed up on the straight stretches when you know there gonna hit the breaks on the next corner

-dishonest people really really annoy me

-people that you give an inch and they try to run with a mile

-tourists that walk in the middle of the road taking pictures

-little kids calling me yosemite sam

-any thing political unless they are fighting with themselves/each other

-city people going out in the back hill's with city tires you know they are gonna blow 

-city people that make a mess out of the back hills

-people that drink then think you want to converse with them 

people who .....not people that

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Tre Mac said:

People who don't change the default ring tone on their phones. 

Hey, that's me!  No need for me to change my default ringtone, plus I keep my phone on silent.

 

On another note,  I don't think it annoys me, but it astonishes me.  People on the bus/train / plane - when you are about to take off looking down at their cell phones.  I am one of those window watchers on the bus, looking out the window and around me, in astonishment of all those people looking down at their cell phones. 

Link to comment
On 1/13/2019 at 10:32 AM, janisahockeynut said:

CDC Language Police!

 

I have spent a week with people I did not know and could not understand each others language, and laughed and did just fine...

Lots of food and games! Lots of sign language....but we made it through just fine! An extremely enjoyable week,

 

Yet, you misspell a word on CDC and the Anal language police come out to enforce their superiority in spelling, and sometimes with the odd misspelt word!

 

LOL

 

Although...…...To, Too, and Two.....and They're, Their and There...….do make me cringe a little, but I always attribute it to poor auto correct functions! LOL

I really try not saying anything...…….especially after I read my own messes! LOL

 

I think as long as you understand each other...everything should be forgiven.....don't you think? I mean, isn't that what language for? To communicate! 

I had a girfriend that could barely speak any English and my Spanish is almost non-existent. Yet when naked we communicated just fine. It was a lovely 2 years using the language of love.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Homework.

 

I hated it as a kid and I hate my son's homework even more than I hated mine.

 

He just sits there bitching and moaning about it every second he's working on it. It's awful. It creates so much tension in the house because I have to threaten him with consequences if he doesn't quit whining and just do his &^@#ing homework.

 

His teacher is evil. Giving grade 4's math homework on the weekend. What a cow

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...